Treats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misschief

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Where do you get rabbit treats from in Australia?? like Papaya Tablets and things I want to start some training but nothing is really getting her really wired up and ready to work.

My rabbit Honey likes dried banana skins. Wash the banana before peeling, cut the peel into strips, & let dry [inside up] on a piece of plastic. Of course rabbits like fresh apple slices & carrot sticks too.

I use my rabbits' pellets as their treats. The two of them share 1/4 cup of pellets a day and they get about half of that at breakfast time and the rest of it they get as treats throughout the day. It's just part of their regular diet, so I don't have to worry about them getting too many treats but at the same time it adds a bit of enrichment to their day.

She is not very engaged I think I feed her too much :S, 1 cup of greens, maybe a few apple squares or carrot squares a day, lots of hay and 1/2 a cup of pellets.
Maybe I wont feed her in the morning so when I get home and want to do some training she is more engaged in what we are doing.....after chasing her around the house she went inside her crate by herself... so I showered her with 4 apple squares hopefully she got the memo of what she was getting them for haha :)

My previous bun used to do absolutely anything for a small piece of banana. Haven't tried out any treats on the new boy yet.

Latest posts

Back