Treats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwhoosh

Reaction score
So I've begun clicker training Rilee, and for treats I've been cutting up craisins, but I still feel like I'm giving her a LOT when we train! She likes eating pellets, but only when it's mealtime, she turned up her nose when she heard a click and got a pellet! I even tried giving her a Cheerio (I remember someone saying they used Cheerios) but she didn't even take a nibble of it.

What are some treats you all use?? (besides raisins too, I feel like they are the same as craisins)

kellyjade wrote:
I like touse oatsfor training, just one flake at a time.;) Pellets don't really motivate my buns either, but theyLOVE oats.:biggrin2:

:yeahthat: Oats rule in this house -- one at a time. :) And the odd sunflower seed ora raisin. Bits of carrot and apple are popular at the end of the day. (This is a crasin-free house).

(I'm going to move this to the Nutrition section).

sas :)

I get banana chips and break them up into little pieces. If you have a health food store near you you can probably find unsweetened banana chips too.

I've never tried giving her oats before... I could try that, but for some reason I don't think she's going to be crazy about it.

She likes a few herbs, but she's not crazy enough about them to respond to them as treats.

She's never had banana chips before either, I'll have to look for some and see how she likes them.

Phinnsmommy, I've made those a few times before already. She really liked them, but I made then with craisin bits :lookaround Next time I'll make them plain and see how that goes... But would they be any better than craisins?

What is Rilee's favorite veggie? You could cut up tiny bits of her favorite veggie as treats.

Latest posts

Back