Traveling

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long a car ride will it be?

The only thing I worry about in respect to a wee-pad...if the bun chewson it (or starts wanting to shred it), does it contain any harmfulthings/chemicals on the inside?

If the ride's under an hour, I usually just put some soft bedding (likeCarefresh) down on the bottom of the carrier, and some hay ontop. :)

Depending on the carrier, you might be able toput some litter in the bottom of the carrier. Or sometimesI'll fold up a towel to fit in the bottom. I haven't had muchof a problem with the buns peeing/pooping in the carrier while it'smoving, just when it's sitting still.

How long is the trip to the vets?

--Dawn

thx for the suggestion. OMG my rabbit is a bigpoopy peeing rabbit. It jumped over the fence that i used for her penat night while i was sleeping in another room. And then when i cameback in the morning i found poop all over the floor and i think itpooped and peed on my pillow and pooped on my bed. OMG it'sdisgusting!!!!!!!! And she;s still not controlling her litter like sheused to. I think i'm going to put her back in her cage until i get abigger fence

Is she spayed? If not, that may play a big part in her doing that.

Just curious...:)

Also, how old is she?

she is about 1 year old. And unspayed. She willbe in 2 days. I kinda figured that shes behaving badly is becuz she isunspayed. For her 1 years old is like out teenage years when we startto act different.

And becuz my rabbit is behaving so badly my mom said i cant get another one. =(

Latest posts

Back