Traveling Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dublinperky

Reaction score
Would it be to much stress on my month old baby rabbits to bring them to my 4-H meeting tonight? Just wondering if they could all see them. I wouldn't let any one pick them up...

Aly!:)

I'd err on the side of caution - 4 weeks seems a bit young for bunnies to be taking a ride and going into a completely alien environment.
It could be nothing would happen, but then it might stress one (or all)and cause problems with their health.
I know you want to share them with your friends, but maybe take a couple pics on the camera or have some of the kids come over when the bunnies are a bit older?

I've brought babies to meetings before...can't remember how old they were...probably around 5 or 6 weeks.
But at my next 4-H meeting we're bringing the kits, and they'll be one day shy of 3 weeks. It's so they can get sexed only though; then they'll go back in their carrier with Sage. :)

Emily

If you wanted to do that them I would take the mama bun as well. That way they feel safe with her she knows where her babies are :)

Latest posts

Back