Trancing - Yay!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I did it! I tranced both Mocha and Spice! I'vetried before but neither like going on their backs, so I did the bunnyburrito and then flipped them over for some trancing. It worked great!Mocha kept slipping out of the towel but as soon as I got him snugglyin it, I tranced him on the first try, I pulled his paws out from underthe towel and you know it worked when he doesn't move them! Spice ittook a lot longer, I ended up in a weird posistion because he managedto twist and I wanted to see if having his butthigher thanhis head helped. When I finally managed that, it worked great! Myparents were absolutely amazed as I've never told them about trancingor tried it with them around. I figured it was worth a shot since Ineed to be able to clip their nails and this seemed like a logical wayof doing it.

I'm so happy! And frankly, :shock:quite amazed. I was askeptic but since you all said it worked, I figured that perhaps it didwork.

~A very happy Laura

So how do they come out of the trance

P.S. I don't really want to trance Hutch as when i tip her back she just lyes there looking up with innocent eyes!!!

EXCELLENT, Laura!! :dude:

Woo Hoo!! Don't they look adorable when they're tranced?

Blossom Bunny and Bunny Mad, I'll bring back a post called Trancing.There's some pictures and notes in there as well that you might enjoyreading and looking through.

-Carolyn

Ya they do! Spice is really hard to trance whilethe hardest part is getting Mocha to not slip out of the towel! lol.It's so neat, all I do is stroke Mocha's head twice and you can visablysee his head fall back. It's a lot easier than I suspected.

Back