"Trance"manian Devils

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
Post pictures of your bunny in a trance. When roxie had gas we found out hte only way to give her medicince at first was to put her in a trance.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

MsBinky wrote:
gwhoosh wrote:
I'd give $200 to anyone who can trance my bunny Rilee :p
Bring it on:pbut you're too far... Lol

Aww well at least you're saving $200. Rilee is untranceable to anyone who has tried, even when she was a BABY!

Is Riley a mini-rex? bo has always been untranceable too - BUT recently I have laid him back over my knees with his butt on my knees...... hands behind his head/neck and back. I use my one hand to rub his cheeks some from behind and dip his head just a bit lower than level. He actually does trance a bit. You can see him sort of relax and his eyes go sort of ga-ga. But if you touch him anyplace or anything he's out of it.

That white bunny is precious laying there! I want to rub his tummy!

Ohh! Rilee looks JUST like my buck, Magic! Don't you think!? lol. I'll post a pic when i get my camera back from my dad--again-- I do have some trance pics but they're not very good. Close ups of the face, not the body, lol.

Here is a pic of me when I trance Bud! I am getting pretty good with trancing and I can now trance both Bud and Rox! (I was the person who tranced Roxie in the pictures! :biggrin2:

BuddyandRoxie008.jpg

Some bunnies probably don't like to be flipped over but it takes practice. I first started to practice trancing with a stuffed animal! :biggrin2: I have to trance Buddy every day to take him into the bathroom for bonding because he hates being picked up any other way! :) I put my right hand under his tummy and my left hand under his bum. When I pick him up, I flip him into the crease of my left elbow and tip his head backwards a bit.

It also helps if you gently pet the head and nose area! :D

~Megan

I don't have any pictures of Belle or Maggie in a trance. Belle's actually really easy to trance, and Maggie won't sit still for too long, only about three seconds.

Back