Tragedy struck on Dec22!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I am not completely surprised thatthe brave bunny managed to defend itself like that. My brave bunny boy, Herbie,defended his first mate, Ramona, when next doors cat was chasing her around the garden. Ramona was infull flight desperate to find a bolt hole and Herbie simply put himself between her and the cat and stood his ground. The cat ended up with rather a battering and never came near my garden again. My neighbour wasn't pleased and tried to make me pay for her vets bills. I explained that her cat had tried to kill my rabbit and he was simply defending himself and that there was no way I was going to pay for his stitches. Ramona took awhile to settle down though and Herbie didn't leave her side for weeks.

melanie wrote:
My brave bunny boy, Herbie,defended his firstmate, Ramona, when next doors cat was chasing her around thegarden. Ramona was in full flight desperate to find a bolthole and Herbie simply put himself between her and the cat and stoodhis ground. The cat ended up with rather a battering andnever came near my garden again.
Aw, I love Herbie! That is so sweet!

I have a 70 pound dog who is afraid of my rabbits. Whenever they come near him, he runs out of the room. I suspect Snuggy may have taught him a lesson when no one was watching. Hee hee

Latest posts

Back