toys for rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherv

Reaction score
I was looking at getting my rabbit a pair of baby keys to toss around but then I also found some puppy chew nylabone keys
HTML:
http://www.amazon.com/Nylabone-Puppy-Teething-Rings-Chew/dp/B002C7GQ0C/ref=pd_sbs_petsupplies_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QF2CS48MR2JRJ1VPC7N
Is it better for them to have the plastic keys for babies or the kind for puppies ...typically nylabone or "kong" like material.

What about placing a stuffed animal in the xpen? I wouldn't leave it in over night. I was thinking of getting on those flat toys for dogs that are made so they can't be torn up or the cotton/fluff and stuff be torn our or one of the stuffed toys with paper inside vs cotton. any thoughts

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of the hard plastic baby keys, Bandit picks his up and tosses his around. Concerns have been raised that if chewed, hard plastic my snap off and form sharp pieces, but it really depends on the particular item, I know with the keys I have, it would not be an issue but I've seen other plastic toys that I wouldn't get for that reason. As for the kong toys, I've always avoided that softer plastic/rubber stuff since it could be easily chewed and possibly ingested. That being said, I let Bandit chew away till his heart's content on his foam mats because he just spits the pieces out. It really depends on your rabbit.

As for stuffed toys, they're completely fine. You just have to make sure they don't have a squeaker, aren't the beanie type and don't have plastic eyes/noses that can be chewed off.

I make so many things out of cardboard boxes or the toil paper roll if u cut the ends and fold back like little wheels my bunny loves them and pushes them all over. Also the big thread spools are alot of fun.

Latest posts

Back