Toys for a lionhead...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv4lionheads

Reaction score
My Lionhead Charlotte doesn't like the toys i give her. I've tried small stuffed animals, balls with little bells in them, balls that dont make any noise and paper towel tubes. I' at my wits end, especially with summer drawing to a close and e heading back to school during the day. i want to make sure she's occupied until i get home to let her out. any suggesions?

I have the same problem with my buns. I bought them a little bird stairway but no cigar. Do they need something with more dangly bits?

Parrot toys- wood or hard plastic, untreated wicker baskets, baby keys-hard plastic, grass mats, pine cones, cardboard to tear up or make a house, Sticks - sell @ pet stores, tunnels

Good Luck, :) April

oh my gosh she would LOVE that... once i get some $$$ i'm going to have to go to petsmart. imlove that place.

toilet paper rolls with hay in them :) rolled up carboard, newspaper thats been crumbled up, cardboard boxes with holes cut in them for the bunnies to run in and out, those are all fun for them. and cheap

Latest posts

Back