Tony's 3rd Gotcha Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyshuman

Reaction score
3 years ago, I adopted Tony from Heartland Animal Shelter in IL. Having him has really changed my life and I'm so thankful for his sassy, silly attitude. He was about a year and a half when I got him, so now he's 4.5! I know that's not old, but as he's reached middle age he's really mellowed, but still loves to get into trouble. Case in point, last week he climbed onto the dresser I kept my seedlings that I'm starting for my garden and ate them all!

Just wanted to post a quick note!

:hearts::hearts:rabbithop:hearts:hearts:

Happy Gotcha Day. I think that is funny he climb up on your dresser and ate your seeds. I think we need pictures to go with his gotcha day!

Happy Gotcha Day! It's only been a few weeks w/ Buddy and I can't get over how much I love him already. I hope we will be around for a long time. :) I can already see myself getting him a girlfriend in the next 6mons.

Thanks guys! I would try to get some pics but I'm still behind on posting some older ones I have too. He got some special dried papaya as a treat--I found it at the pet store in the bird section, and it's unsweetened!

Back