toenail pulled out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring wrote:
I'm sure she'll be fine :). Btw, what are sharpies? :D
oh i feel stupid! sharpies is a brand of permanent marker, butwhat i was talking about in that post was a breed of dog.. chineseshar-pie...oops:):blushan

Aww! Poor PeaPoo (BTW greatname). Fusilli did that once. Luckily it didn't getinfected and when I asked the vet about it, they said rabbits do it allthe time. It grew back. Just keep your eye on it.

peapoo's nail is healing up nicely! yay! ivestill been putting some neosporin on it and it's lookingalotbetter. shes not limping as much now, and she's notjerking it away fromme anymore so i guess it feelsbetter:D.mom looked at it this morning and she said it looksgreat and she thinks it will be all better soon! :bunnydance:

peapoo_bunny wrote:
Spring wrote:
I'm sureshe'll be fine :). Btw, what are sharpies? :D
oh i feel stupid! sharpies is a brand of permanent marker, butwhat i was talking about in that post was a breed of dog.. chineseshar-pie...oops:):blushan

Don't feel stupid :D. I do that all the time :D. Glad Peapoo's nails is healing well!

Latest posts

Back