TODAY on RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO
[/align]

[align=center]Friday, February 20, 2009[/align]

[align=center]Results of the photo phile contest[/align]
[align=center]Congratulations Everyone! [/align]
[align=center]
6sgeog.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PET_BUNNY!!!
[/align]

[align=center]I’m sure he’ll have some lovely photos from your birthday dinner to share!
[/align]

[align=center]
r1dkzt.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Happy Anniversary to Becca, who has been on RO for a year now! To celebrate, I’ve put her to work! She’s now one of the Reporters for this column!
[/align]

[align=center]
311nuq8.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Have you read where Michaela is going? Have a safe and fun trip!!
[/align]

[align=center]
6za88g.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Is it Mr. PBJ or Mrs. PBJ? Notice that we’ve had a name change here!
[/align]

[align=center]
fubbed.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Have you checked in on The Christmas Presents? Clevername has new photos for us!
[/align]

[align=center]
10eofid.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Werecatrising wants to know what you use to clean the junk out of rabbit ears.[/align]

[align=center]
4puivj7.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Are you artistic? Enter the contest to design a banner for RO! [/align]

[align=center]
2mwumug.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Check out the auction to benefit the forum! Minda has created an adorable tic-tac-toe set![/align]

[align=center]
2iudnwp.jpg
[/align]

Bo B Bunny wrote:
[align=center]TODAY ON RO
[/align]

[align=center]Friday, February 20, 2009

[/align]

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PET_BUNNY!!!

[/align]

[align=center]I’m sure he’ll have some lovely photos from your birthday dinner to share!
[/align]

[align=center]
r1dkzt.jpg
[/align]
Thank you Bo, for the lovely Headliner. :hug:

Because it is my Birthday, I get to choose where we get to go for supper. So hard to decide when you can only pick one restaurant. :? I do like seafood... but maybe steak. Any suggestions? ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Happy Anniversary to Becca, who has been on RO for a year now! To celebrate, I’ve put her to work! She’s now one of the Reporters for this column!
Happy Anniversary Becca! :party:

This is a special day for me too. :D I joined on this day too, 4 years ago on my Birthday. :highfive:

Hope Bo doesn't put me to work. :vacuum:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Happy Anniversary to Becca, who has been on RO for a year now! To celebrate, I’ve put her to work! She’s now one of the Reporters for this column!
Happy Anniversary Becca! :party:

This is a special day for me too. :D I joined on this day too, 4 years ago on my Birthday. :highfive:

Hope Bo doesn't put me to work. :vacuum:
Yay me!!

And Happy birthday and anniversary to you Pet_Bunny :biggrin2:

Ya know, I remember your birthday last year, Stan...it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago. :( Darn the years just start flying right by, don't they? ...sigh...

:hyper::rabbithop:bunnyheart:mail2::party0002::bunny5:group2::trio:anotherbun:litterhealthy::hanging::elvis2::time::zoro::in tears::brat::vacuum::running bunny:purpletongue:yahoo::laughsmiley::panic:

sorry random smiley addict... i want to say yay for the RO aniversery.... but theyere so many ! like elivis.
i vote to put up eoghan guigg!!!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
I remember your birthday last year...it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago. :( Darn the years just start flying right by, don't they?
We just have to drown our sorrows to another year. :toast:

Wait, but I don't drink. :bawl:

Elf Mommy wrote:
You'll just have to drown then in Pebbles Snuggles then (much more satisfying in the long term, I believe)!
You mean this Pebbles? :D

209r0wy.jpg

k5a8p.jpg

She seems she found another bunny (Shadow-Luvabun)she wants to snuggle with.

Latest posts

Back