Today on RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
birthdays.jpg

HarrysMom joined our forum back in March, but hasn't posted since she introduced us to her gorgeous young rabbit. She's celebrating her birthday Saturday, and we hope she'll come give us an update!

Happy_Birthday_Flag_by_Chaosbrazer.gif

angoragrl hasn't been posting much since she lost her gorgeous Lilly this past June. I hope she comes to give us an update soon on Acorn and Henri! I also hope that she has an awesome birthday this Saturday!
Happy_Birthday_Grin_by_Momma__G.gif
[/align][align=center]Edited to add that it's also Jenson's 20th birthday today!!![/align][align=center]
1st_Emoticon__Happy_Birthday_by_Mai.gif
[/align][align=center]
Introductions.jpg

There's an adorable little Merlin on our board! A dalmation-spotted, Holland lop with UPPY ears! Too adorable for words! Go welcome Merlin and Pekoe to Rabbits Online!
_Wizard__by_vita_luna.gif

We have gained another awesome rabbit photographer on our boards!!! Go welcome Sephira and her two Dutch babies, Mika and Sasha! Her photos will have you oohing and ahhing!
___Photographer___the_2nd____by_Kal.gif

forumnews.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying the new forum!

Pay close attention to which buttons you're pushing! You might click on ignore member on accident and think that posts are disappearing!

If you have eggs in your profile under your avatar, they need to go! The codes interfere with how our forum functions. We'd appreciate the help! If you are an RO Friend, VIP, VIP Gold or VIP Platinum, you can place the egg in your signature, but if you do that, then that will be all you can post in your signature according to the guidelines that are being set in place. You can also post your eggs in this thread where all of our egg lovers are participating!!!

If you haven't stopped in to CHAT, yet! Keep checking in over the weekend when more people are on and looking for some bun-ful conversations!

generalrabbitnews.jpg

Please go vote on Caption Contest #20!
th_captioncontesttwenty.jpg

Caption Contest #21 is up and Running! What is this bun thinking! Express it in words for us!
th_captioncontesttwentyone.jpg

Flashy wants to know what you use for your bunnies that aren't really meant for rabbits?
th_100_2038.jpg

irishlops asks a great question about being rabbit savvy! What should a rabbit savvy vet know? What can you ask to find out if your vet is in the know?
The_Veterinary_Zodiac_by_CrimsonSun.jpg

Have you ever thought of rescuing a rabbit from Craigs List? There is an awesome discussion going on from our long-time rescuers on the board who got their start in similar ways! Please go read if you're the kind who wants to rescue every cute bunny face you see in a bad situation!
adopt3.png

PBJ has given Storm an awesome new home! Go see his luxury set up and give her some feedback!
Emote_sweet_Home_by_MixedMilkChOcOl.gif

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears has put together a slide show of all the wonderful bunnies who have been in her life! Please go view the show!
polar_bear_pushing_himself_snow_lg_.gif

Sabine is wondering if anyone has tried bitter apple spray and whether it works for your buns?
apples_bouncing_tree_lg_clr.gif

InfirmaryNews.jpg

Lover Of Lopz needs a pep talk! Summer is going in for her spay this coming Tuesday and she's a bit nervous. Go give her some reassurance!

irishlops is also taking her bun in for a neuter on Thursday! Hints and tips are welcome!

cheerful.gif

PBJ posts some post-neuter photos of a bun that is healing. Come read the discussion and see how the healing process is going and how she's taking care of the incision area.
MashiMaro_bandaid_Free_wcredit_by_S.gif

JimD's MooShu has a Lump! Please keep her in your thoughts as she awaits her vet appointment on Tuesday. Great discussion on the different kinds of lumps you might find on a rabbit and what they might mean in this thread!
Bumped_my_head_by_Droneguard.gif

Randy weighs in on this thread on Rabbits and Antibiotics posted by Malexis!
FREE_AV___NEEDLE_by_chicledemelom.gif

nutrition.jpg

degrassi's Gimpy has lost control!!! ....of his litter habits. Any ideas about ways to get him back in line?
:litterhealthy:
Our new member, sephira has a ton of questions about her Dutchie duo's behaviors! Come give her some answers!
:headflick::headflick:
bamabunny is wondering when Snickers can have some veggie treats. When did you introduce vegetables to your rabbit friend?
Veggie_Run_by_teengkoh.gif

rabbitry.jpg

whaleyk98 is asking some genetics questions for the colorings of her English Lops. Do you know the answers or do you want to learn more about how these genes mix? Come read what people have said and add your information!
_lightning_helix__by_the_icon.gif

bunnyblogs.jpg

These Blogs have New INFORMATION!!!

Raphael's photo thread--There is a wonderful Yofi update by Bassetluv! She also posted the update at Yofi's blog HERE!

NEW LIFE OF STORM--Storm made his own update today about his new SPACE!

Flash's Place 2--Flashy keeps us up to date about Badger's Tooth Surgery! Come read how it went!

These Blogs have New PHOTOS!!!

Ninchen Blog 2009--If you are prepared to see some MAJOR Bunny Grooming and Snuggling, you MUST see this update by Ninchen!

Jenson's Rex Blog 2009--Jenson shares her AWESOME photography skills in catching many stunning rex poses! Come see her spunky bunnies!

Peg's Place - 2009--TinysMom is posting Valentine photos and giving tons of information to boot! Come see all the snuggling bunnies from page 2 to 3 of her blog!

photophiles.jpg

Have you entered the Hoppy Valentine's Day Photo Contest yet?
You only have until February 11 to submit your photos!
TinysMom created a Zeus one that she isn't entering but is a MUST SEE!

valentinecontest.jpg

coming_soon_md_clr.gif

Look forward to a contest for designing a new RO Online LOGO!!! Using photos of VIP, VIP Gold and VIP Platinum bunnies that will be supplied to you, you will have the opportunity to create a possible LOGO for the message board!!!

Letyourharedown.jpg

Bo B Bunny wants to have a Go Go GADGET Bag! How do you keep all of those electronics handy for when you need them?
4efd9c3d44bc82a8385413cf1f0bfff9.gif

Do you live by the beach? If so, swanlake needs some help with a homework assignment! Go answer her questions!
_sandcastle__by_clairebearer.gif
_burried__by_clairebearer.gif

pinksalamander is worried about making ends meet! Go here to find out why!
d1a3339c37481faa721dc353091adb33.gif

Bo B Bunny is irritated with her daughter's school. They are being too demanding! Click here to find out what they MUST have immediately!
school_emote_contest_entry_by_panda.gif

mysterybun.jpg

3241810526_bd700b9cac_m.jpg

Are you in love yet? I know I am!!! Who is this???

bunneh_icon1_by_WeirdBunnehClub.gif
RO STAR
bunneh_icon12_by_WeirdBunnehClub.gif
[/align][align=center]Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears

First name: Rebecca C.

Age Range/Age:

Special other: My Twin Sister Kristina

Children? Nope

Bunnies? Monsters and Fluffy, Smokies and D.C

Other Pets? Nope

Favorite Hobby(s) Watching t.v. lol. Cross-Stitching. Photography.

Line of work? I'm a Team Leader at McDonald's

Anything else you would like to tell us? I love going to visit the Polar Bears in the winter.

[/align]

Thanks for a wonderful read, ElfMommy!
(Tells me how little homework I've accomplished today, as I've already read most of those threads since you've posted them!!! That's a BIG list!)

Did you draw the rabbit savvy vet bunny in the scale? It's lovely :)

No, that sketch isn't mine, actually. :) It's beautiful, though. I spend so much time on the research for the threads that I don't have time to do the sketching for the pictures to go along with them. However, I am trying to do more sketching around the forum.

I was just today thinking of Angoragirl! I know she is a real sweet gal! I'd love to see her here again!

Yes. I guess sometimes I connect people to other people - I was thinking about Leaf and she's been so kind to me. That made me think of Angoragirl cause they both live in MO, and then they are both so nice..... My mind goes on and on that way....LOL!

How do I get to be a vip if I dont have a pay pal can I send a check or money order to someone. I have had the 100 for about 2 weeks but I dont have a paypal.

I just want the sign pic.

PBJ wrote:
How do I get to be a vip if I dont have a pay pal can I send a check or money order to someone. I have had the 100 for about 2 weeks but I dont have a paypal.

I just want the sign pic.
I will ask for you! :)

Latest posts

Back