TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to put it out there, I didnt know about any Alexah arrangements, and I dont want to step on anybodys toes.

And I think it has now been established, they would be exclusive house buns for my us, our first and only!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Happy Birthday All! :dude:

Did any of you become New Years Babies? :)

One of my neighbors had a girl born on Jan. 2 when I lived in a small town, and the family got all these gifts and prizes. :)

Elf Mommy, did you get any more presents besides your Christmas camera? Need to see more pictures! ;)

The hospital actually told my mom that she would've had presents if she'd had me a little earlier. How rude. LOL

I was surprised, but I didn't get anything this year for my birthday from my family. Usually hubby has the kids pick out cards at least. This year...nothing? Who knows? He was even home all day, playing video games...

Yeah, anyway. I had to work today. My co-teacher gave me a goodie basket of bath stuff smelling like gingerbread. My principal gave me a card. I got a card from my aunt. My mom took me shopping for some clothes last week (early birthday present).

I even had to practically beg to go out to eat instead of cook.

That's my hubby for ya...either it's something big and fantastic like the camera/ring...or..........................nothing.

Oh man! I'm sorry he didn't get you anything! It's just so nice to be remembered on your special day. (I know, I've had birthdays like that too...)

:hug:to you... Wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday.....hope your day was special anyway... :inlove:

Yay! It's my birthday and I finally landed a job interview! :jumpforjoy:

Nothing special, I'm home alone since James is working. I've been working on convincing him I need a Wii, maybe this weekend??? Friday is payday after all!

Happy Birthday everyone :balloons: *Hands Elf Mommy a Nerf bat to smack the hubby with* Special hugs to all of you.

I hope everything works out with Amy's lil ones.

okiron wrote:
LMAO silly Bo I have no idea what you're talking about :whistling

SURE you don't! ;):D

PEG WROTE:
Actually - I was hoping to have to find the tallest Klingon female in the parking lot...

Can you imagine? the bunnies would be like :shock:"NO!!! she's gonna have us for dinner!!!!"

ALSO: I can't believe I've missed saying:

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!! [/align]
Good to see you on again Elf Mommy!

Latest posts

Back