TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[/align][align=left]Urgent! Can you take these two adorable bunnies into your life?

Today we have FOUR very important birthdays!!!!

Elf Mommy!
:biggrin2:

petkeeper

naturestee

aurora369

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

:pinkbouce::purplepansy::pinkelepht::balloons::party::hug2::trio

New Blogs for the New Year!

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=31422&forum_id=6

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=31401&forum_id=6

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=31404&forum_id=6

Sorry if I missed anyones :lookaround!

Okay everyone! Have a good day :sunshine:!

[/align]

Ok, I don't have time to read the whole rehome thing- but if I am reading this correctly, these buns are in San Antonio, correct?

That is roughly 4 hours from me...

This is a bonded pair correct? I would be willing to meet halfway to get them. My cousin and her husband are new empty nesters and have been browsing for buns.

I do actually have to go to College Station January 6th.

Am I to late?

Zin

Happy Birthday All! :dude:

Did any of you become New Years Babies? :)

One of my neighbors had a girl born on Jan. 2 when I lived in a small town, and the family got all these gifts and prizes. :)

Elf Mommy, did you get any more presents besides your Christmas camera? Need to see more pictures! ;)

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Ok, I don't have time to read the whole rehome thing- but if I am reading this correctly, these buns are in San Antonio, correct?

That is roughly 4 hours from me...

This is a bonded pair correct? I would be willing to meet halfway to get them. My cousin and her husband are new empty nesters and have been browsing for buns.

I do actually have to go to College Station January 6th.

Am I to late?

Zin

The bunnies are in Texas with Peg (Tinysmom)

You can PM Amy (Undergunfire) for more info.

I think Amy was planning on wanting them to be house rabbits, and have alot of attention.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
The bunnies are in Prescott, Arizona.

You can PM Amy (Undergunfire) for more info.

I think Amy was planning on wanting them to be house rabbits, and have alot of attention.
I thought they were still with Peg in Texas :?

OMG That would be great for the bunnies! I'd be so happy for them! anyone who would have a member like you, Zin to help get them going with the bunnies, I know would be awesome!

Maybe Amy could send part of the money she was going to pay for the flight to pay for the gas to transport them? It would be so much better than flying them IMO!!

Plus, they are so darned adorable and bonded :)

Actually, if they are in Texas, the gas money and flight money would be unneccessary, and they would stay together as house buns.

I am just waiting on a call back from Peg and a Pm from Amy...

Zin

Alexah will still be taking the buns :biggrin2: Some dumb dumb hacked into her computer and made that account saying she rehomed her own buns.

Oh, now im all sad...

You people got me all excited about house buns.. now my hopes are dashed...

Big red vanilla float time...

Naw seriously... just as long as they have a good home...

Zin

I thought was before Alexah posted her situation and not afterwards? Hmm I guess I read it wrong. Kinda unfair if that's the case though.

Hopefully, Amy will be on soon and be able to clear up some of this. They are her rabbits and she can do what she feels best. I know that they are safe where they've been for several months. Pegis an angel andhas taken wonderful care of them and the piggies before they flew out to Ali.

I have nothing against Alexah, I just added my comments because IMO keeping them in the same area is better along with the fact they would be the only buns for this couple that Zin has in mind.

Of course, Zin might show up covered in pig poo and swirly makeup to get them, but I'm sure Peg would understand! ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Of course, Zin might show up covered in pig poo and swirly makeup to get them, but I'm sure Peg would understand! ;)
I wanna see Zin covered up in pig poo and swirly makeup! :p Zin you can have....these easter plushie bunnies I have! Come pick them up!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Actually - I was hoping to have to find the tallest Klingon female in the parking lot...

Zin and I have talked for a bit about the rabbits and I think we've both contacted Amy....or are both going to contact her.

Peg

Latest posts

Back