TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Ah, im sorry everyone, my computer is messing up, and it won't go off of bold and italics :shock:! So bear with me here!

First, thank you so much to Tiny (BunFather) for doing yesterdays 'broadcast'! You were such a big help. Also, happy belated birthday!

:hug:

Congrats to Diane (Butterfinger), who is expecting to get her new thrianta today! Yay!
[/align][align=left]
:woohoo

Wohoo! The italcs are off, haha. It isn't let me change the other font though, :dunno.

Also sending vibes to nzminilops and clarkdef, who had a litter of babies, and all the babies unfortuanetly passed away. Now is having some trouble so, send some healing vibes!

:heartbeat:

Alright, everyone, have a good day :bunny24!
[/align]
[align=left]
[/align][align=left]ETA: the italics and bold fixed itself when I posted it, lol!
[/align]

okiron wrote:
I am going to be a mommy to 5 new ratties in hopefully an hour! :p

I hope you are also bringing home Pong and Templeton :(! I wanted them so badly, but there is no way I could have made it to California. If not, atleast the guys you are adopting from that girl are going to a wonderful home. I hope the rest land themselves in great homes and not sold off as feeders.

:hearts

undergunfire wrote:
okiron wrote:
I am going to be a mommy to 5 new ratties in hopefully an hour! :p

I hope you are also bringing home Pong and Templeton :(! I wanted them so badly, but there is no way I could have made it to California. If not, atleast the guys you are adopting from that girl are going to a wonderful home. I hope the rest land themselves in great homes and not sold off as feeders.

:hearts
I got Vinci, Frankie, Bruce, Bobby and Booda. They are so cute. I fed them some Cherrios and now they're all sleeping. Bobby was sleeping on his own and the others dragged his butt over to cuddle with everyone else!

Where'd you get the ratties? I can't wait to see photos!!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Where'd you get the ratties? I can't wait to see photos!!!
A person on Moosegoose were trying to rehome her rescues because of personal problems. I ended up taking in 5 of her bunch.

Latest posts

Back