TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Ah, im sorry everyone, my computer is messing up, and it won't go off of bold and italics :shock:! So bear with me here!

First, thank you so much to Tiny (BunFather) for doing yesterdays 'broadcast'! You were such a big help. Also, happy belated birthday!

:hug:

Congrats to Diane (Butterfinger), who is expecting to get her new thrianta today! Yay!
[/align][align=left]
:woohoo

Wohoo! The italcs are off, haha. It isn't let me change the other font though, :dunno.

Also sending vibes to nzminilops and clarkdef, who had a litter of babies, and all the babies unfortuanetly passed away. Now is having some trouble so, send some healing vibes!

:heartbeat:

Alright, everyone, have a good day :bunny24!
[/align]
[align=left]
[/align][align=left]ETA: the italics and bold fixed itself when I posted it, lol!
[/align]

okiron wrote:
I am going to be a mommy to 5 new ratties in hopefully an hour! :p

I hope you are also bringing home Pong and Templeton :(! I wanted them so badly, but there is no way I could have made it to California. If not, atleast the guys you are adopting from that girl are going to a wonderful home. I hope the rest land themselves in great homes and not sold off as feeders.

:hearts

undergunfire wrote:
okiron wrote:
I am going to be a mommy to 5 new ratties in hopefully an hour! :p

I hope you are also bringing home Pong and Templeton :(! I wanted them so badly, but there is no way I could have made it to California. If not, atleast the guys you are adopting from that girl are going to a wonderful home. I hope the rest land themselves in great homes and not sold off as feeders.

:hearts
I got Vinci, Frankie, Bruce, Bobby and Booda. They are so cute. I fed them some Cherrios and now they're all sleeping. Bobby was sleeping on his own and the others dragged his butt over to cuddle with everyone else!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Where'd you get the ratties? I can't wait to see photos!!!
A person on Moosegoose were trying to rehome her rescues because of personal problems. I ended up taking in 5 of her bunch.

Latest posts

Back