TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
TODAY ON RO!

Hey everyone!

Well lets start off today wishing a Lexi (Bratbunny) a very Happy Birthday!

:pinkbouce::pinkelepht:

Also, members, please check your avatar is working. Since moving here we have found a rew fed x's in their place!

Send some good vibes to Floppy (Becknutt)

He injured his toe last night, so get better!

Lets also send some vibes to Baby(ghostbusterbunny). He is in bloat :(!

And another Birthday to Olivia (Binkies) daughter!

:bunny18

Alright guys! If you see something you would like to add, please do!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! We love you and the bunnies left you a lot of presents!!!

:cry4:My little girl is growing up! One more year and she'll be a teenager!!!

Happy Birthday to Olivia as well (yesterday?) I love the little ratty!

Happy Gotcha day to Dallas :)

and I'm thinking of all the bunners who have injuries and illness. I hope you all feel much better soon!

Thanks Everyone! I can't wait until tonight because we are going to my fave restraunt: O'Charley's

They have the best baked potato soup!:biggrin2:

Oh! and happy birthday Olivia!

:purplepansy:Good vibes to the buns:purplepansy:

Tony is making sure she has a TON of presents at the moment! all over the playroom!!! :?;)

The baked potato soup wasn't as good as usual but it's a cheesy soup with sliced baked potatoes in it. They top it with shredded cheese and bacon bits! YUM!

I wanted to add ---- Thanks for adding this! I know it was on the Calendar and it was just missed! We have only begun this daily journal and it's really a good thing from what we can tell - it's just we haven't perfected it LOL! So I hope you understand and accept our apologies for missing Dallas!!!

Anytime anyone can add something for someone (yourself or another member) please feel free to post on the news thread!

JadeIcing wrote:

Back