TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

[align=left]Hello everyone!

Today is not very busy right now, but im sure we will have more to add later :).

First, lets send healing vibes to a human (!), katt. She has been hurting herself at work recently, and then to top it off she saw a cruddy doctor!

[align=center]Get better soon Katt

Amazingly, that is pretty much all the major news I have for you right now :D!

[/align]Fun Fact:

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

lol!

Alright everyone! Feel free to add more to this, since it is so bare right now.

[/align][/align]

ALSO:

A new member has some detailed questions regarding some of her rabbits. She's had poor reception and advice from other sources. PIPP has been helping her, but take a look and see if you have any advice as well! Here's her first thread - GoinBackToCali

Keep little Reese in your thoughts today as she has some serious teeth care at the vet's office. MBB was real suprised to find out about her teeth and just how bad they are! Reese is exactly why you should always get your rabbits' health checks. Reese

Sadly, new member, Boz, lostTicTac yesterday after finding she had ear infections and beginning treatment.She hadn't been with Boz long and was such a doll. I'm so sorry you lost her:rip:

My babies, Trixie and Fiver could use your guys' prayers...they're going into the vet's today at 6pm Pacific timing.

WARNING: WORRIED MOMMY!!! :?

It'll be okay, :hug2:are they just going in for a check up?

Good luck!!!:clover:

Sending vibes for Reese and Katt!!

Binky free TicTac!! :cry4:

-TK

I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up - I LOVE this "today on RO" idea!!

:wave:

I heard a little birdie ....

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=30179&forum_id=1

6z57qqw.jpg

Latest posts

Back