Today on RO- Wednesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
[align=center]
1236266866.jpg

Wednesday, 2nd December 2009

rabbit_in_hole_lg_clr.gif

1236267908.jpg

Are you, or your bunnies celebrating a special day? Don't forget to add it to the Calendar!

1236268737.jpg

JadeIcing sadly lost 2 guinea pigs- Samuel Elijah and Logan Jake on Monday. Popcorn free beautiful boys. Please also keep her remaining piggie Merlin in your thoughts. :pray:

katattack sadly lost Benji last night. Binky free Benji...

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Please keep the following bunnies and slaves in your thoughts:

kweenkylie and her bunnies who have been sneezing

irishlops and Eyore, who has a mysterious bald patch on him

Saudade and Lucy, who has swelling and redness around her genitals

flowerbunny and Kyle, who has an eye infection that is not clearing up

Flashy and Tilly, who gave her slave a scare after her dental, although fingers crossed Tilly seems to be doing well now!

:pray:
:bunnynurse:

1236271144.jpg

Who is this?!

Rabbits090218017.jpg

[/align]

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing sadly lost 2 guinea pigs- Samuel Elijah and Logan Jake on Monday. Popcorn free beautiful boys. Please also keep her remaining piggie Merlin in your thoughts. :pray:

Thank you. Also Monday was Dallas 3rd gotcha and today is 2 year gotcha for Merlin my remaining piggy. He himself isn't doing that great and could use vibes and prayers.

JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

Thank you. Also Monday was Dallas 3rd gotcha and today is 2 year gotcha for Merlin my remaining piggy. He himself isn't doing that great and could use vibes and prayers.
Eeek I'm so sorry I missed Merlin's gotcha day hun :hug:

Back