Today on RO Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score

[align=center]
[/align][align=center]
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif

TODAY ON RO!
Thursday 26th February, 2009
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif
hase132.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Birthdays[/align][align=center]
A couple of our members that haven't been seen recently are celebrating their birthday today! Happy birthday to sarahsop and mummybunny! If you're reading this, pop in and say hi!

[/align][align=center]
HB_HoppyBirthday.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Don't forget to add your birthdays and special days to the calendar!
[/align]

[align=center]
bunrab.gif
News!
bunrab.gif

[/align]

[align=center] Pipp is looking for some volunteers to help out the forum! Can you spare some time to help us?
02-18-06_help_wanted_sign.jpg

Does your rabbit like bananas? Dunkin is a banana hater! Happi Bun posted a cute video as proof!
ban_dance01.gif
ban_dance01.gif
ban_dance01.gif

WhisperingAcres has rescued 2 rabbits! Go check out the pictures of these fluffballs!
hase177.gif

Dia is sick today, but apparently bunnies don't understand that! They are keeping her company :)
:sickbunny:

FallingStar has a question about using black oil sunflower seeds. Can you help?
hase292.gif

murph72 has posted some adorable pictures of their Holland lop litter! Prepare for cuteness overload!
rabbit_with_babies_md_wht.gif

Boz made this banner for Easter bunnies. Go and see!
hase198.gif

Have you ever had a really bad experience in a restaurant? We did last night! And it seems I'm not alone!
rabbit_eating_carrot_md_clr.gif

Don't forget to enter our new Design a Logo Contest! There have been some great entries already and there's still time to make a banner from the selection of VIP bunnies!

starIcon.gif
RO STAR
starIcon.gif

Today's star is....

luvmyzoocrew!

First name: Fran

Age Range/Age: 30 something :cry2

Special other: My hubby Vince

Children? 4 !!!! Justin 10, Chase 4 1/2, Hunter 3, and Brayden 3 months

Bunnies? 2 Belle and Sooty

Other Pets? 3 dogs -Brandi, Sam and Buzz, 3 cats - Sylvester, Simba, and Willow,1 bearded dragon -Rex, 2 foster guinea pigs - Charlie and Johnnie

Favorite Hobby(s)- with four kids and the animals hobbies are hard I am usually lucky if I can read a magazine front to back,lol. I like to crochet, I love to paint ceramics but havent done that in a while. My husband thinks that aggravating him is my hobby, and I think I might agree,lol.

Line of work? I am a Stay At Home Mom to my two legged kids and my four legged kids. This is a full time job with lots of overtime, you are over worked and under paid, you dont get sick days, or holidays, heck you sometimes dont get bathroom breaks!!!!!! But I love it for the most part.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I would like to tell everyone how much I love RO, I have been on many boards and it is rare to find such a great group of people. Everyone doesnt always get along, and I dont always agree with everyone with everything but it seems that here we can discuss and keep it civil, for the most part. I have been on many message boards that I have left because of all the silly pre school bickering and it is not like that here.

I want to remind everyone to start getting their Make mine Chocolate threads for thier myspace's and any other outlet that you can get the word out about "Easter Bunnies". When you are just talking to people or out and about the town remind people about not buying real rabbits for Easter.

hase188.gif
MYSTERY BUNNY
hase188.gif

Who is this bunny?

P1233414.jpg

[/align][align=center]

Have a great day guys! (Hopefully we're off to collect my engagement ring later! YAY! :D)

ra_linie13.gif

[/align]

awwe thank you for mentioning me! I am enjoying my sick day sharing the couch with everyone! :)

Latest posts

Back