Today on RO-Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
birthdays.jpg

birthday_cupcake_d_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_e_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_c_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_m_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_b_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_r_sm_clr.gif

birthday_cupcake_1_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_2_sm_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to himmiechick! Ashley is slave to Marshal and Lily, 2 Himalayans that we hope to see in photos, soon![/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
easter_bunny_with_daisy_give_lg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
LovedandLost.jpg
[/align][align=center]From Flashy and theTribute Video 2009[/align][align=center]

I’m thinking this year it would be nice for people to contribute their own design
(this is the main specific reason I have posted this so early). So what I’m looking for is for people to submit scene that they feel would be appropriate for this video. This could be a scene with a rainbow and some landscape, or what you imagine Rainbow Bridge to be, a photo you have taken yourself (say of a rainbow, or some peaceful scenery), it could be a drawing or a collage, it could be a digitally created scene or similar, or anything else you feel might work. I do ask though that we have no photos of pets or other animals in there, and I guess no pictures of people either, because I feel that might detract away from the rabbit being mentioned. Remember, this is a general picture and will be used to remember several different rabbits. I can’t promise to use them all (because I don’t know how many people might be interested), I also can’t actually promise to use any of them, but any that are used will have a mention of the artist on them. If you want to do one of these, then please let me know so I know if I am waiting for any submissions (I would hate to complete the video and miss out someone’s work because I didn’t realize it was being done).
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
generalrabbitnews.jpg
[/align][align=center]Guess who got a New Bunny![/align][align=center]
IMG_1556.jpg
[/align][align=center]Lots of bunnies on the forum lovewatching television! Are their favorite shows the same as yours? Go find out![/align][align=center]
christmas_party_at_home_by_MenInASu.gif

[/align][align=center]Ever wonder how long a bunny's normal lifespan might be? This is the thread to join in on![/align][align=center]
rudolf_reindeer_blinking_lights_hg_.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
InfirmaryNews.jpg
[/align][align=center]Bunnies who need your well-wishes:[/align][align=center]jessicalovesjesse's Pippinwho was warmed up after being extremely cold
[/align][align=center]Rae033's bunnies who are battling fleas
[/align][align=center]nicolevin's Jenni who is sneezing again
[/align][align=center]billinjax's Jack who's bladder sludge has been rough the past two days
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Thank you, Torchster for starting a thread to THANK!!! all of our wonderful infirmary mods and those that go out of their way to help the bunnies and owners in need at time of great crisis! We appreciate it! Please chime in on the thread and share your thanks!
[/align][align=center]
photophiles.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
contest_md_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]What Photo Phile threads do these photos come from???
[/align][align=center]First person to name all four threads and is willing to send me a snail mail address,
[/align][align=center]will get a hand-painted holiday card from me!
[/align][align=center]
IMG_2575.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
binkies6kd1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
moz-screenshot-4.png
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0006p.jpg

101_0964.jpg

[/align][align=center]
moz-screenshot-3.png
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align]

1.post pics of you bunny in odd positions

2. binkie bunny thread

3. yawning pics

4. "i want a treat"

how did i do? lol that was fun!

Hey Minda did you ever do the picture of storm for me?

If not I have the perfect picture that you could drawl easily

Elf Mommy wrote:

I love it

I think it will go good over storms cage.
What size is the paper I am going to try to find a frame for it in the next couple of days

Could you put storms name and o9 on there and sign it please

Back