Today on RO-Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
birthdays.jpg

birthday_cupcake_n_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_o_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_v_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_e_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_m_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_b_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_r_sm_clr.gif

birthday_cupcake_2_sm_clr.gif
birthday_cupcake_6_sm_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to NZminilops! Michelle's dear Sakura left us this January, and she's thinking her heart might be ready for another bunny to love soon.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
21mep77.jpg
[/align][align=center]
Happy Birthday to Katie, a new member this year from Australia. She's new to the forum and Sweets is her first bunny!
P9080017.jpg

birthday_cupcake_7_sm_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to luna21, mom to Molly and Princess![/align][align=center]Luna is a veteran bunny board member and we hope she checks in with us soon to let us know how her two loves are doing![/align][align=center]
easter_bunny_greetings_lg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to JamesCarden, Dad to Wolverine, Smoky and Lilly[/align][align=center]
BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]

birthday_cupcake_8_sm_clr.gif
[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to Vegeta's Gir Sammich. This new member popped in to ask some medical questions this month, and hopefully is here to stay![/align][align=center]
easter_bunny_with_daisy_give_lg_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]Happy Birthday to jessicalovesjesse, mom to Pippin![/align][align=center]
Picture2.jpg
[/align][align=center]
LovedandLost.jpg
[/align][align=center]From Flashy and theTribute Video 2009[/align][align=center]

I’m thinking this year it would be nice for people to contribute their own design
(this is the main specific reason I have posted this so early). So what I’m looking for is for people to submit scene that they feel would be appropriate for this video. This could be a scene with a rainbow and some landscape, or what you imagine Rainbow Bridge to be, a photo you have taken yourself (say of a rainbow, or some peaceful scenery), it could be a drawing or a collage, it could be a digitally created scene or similar, or anything else you feel might work. I do ask though that we have no photos of pets or other animals in there, and I guess no pictures of people either, because I feel that might detract away from the rabbit being mentioned. Remember, this is a general picture and will be used to remember several different rabbits. I can’t promise to use them all (because I don’t know how many people might be interested), I also can’t actually promise to use any of them, but any that are used will have a mention of the artist on them. If you want to do one of these, then please let me know so I know if I am waiting for any submissions (I would hate to complete the video and miss out someone’s work because I didn’t realise it was being done).
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
generalrabbitnews.jpg

Caption Contest TIEBREAKER VOTE!!!

[/align][align=center]
captioncontestfiftytwo.jpg

[/align][align=center]
Write a Caption for Caption Contest #53

captioncontestfiftythree.jpg

[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
InfirmaryNews.jpg
[/align][align=center]Bunnies who need your well-wishes:[/align][align=center]Nicolevin's Jenniwho is battling pasturella[/align][align=center]kirbyultra's Kirby who is feeling very gassy[/align][align=center]hln917's Baci who is not acting up to par[/align][align=center]Orchid's Dougal who is breathing very heavily
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
photophiles.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Look for the vote Saturday on our Hoppy Holidays Photo Contest ! The vote will only last one day, so I have enough time to make the banners to post starting this Monday![/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]A new Photo Phile Contest will also start this week! Keep your eyes peeled!
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
mysterybun.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
mysterybun.jpg
[/align]

I don't know who the mystery bun is, but he/she is adorable. Those have to be the prettiest eyes I have seen on a rabbit.

Amy27 wrote:
I don't know who the mystery bun is, but he/she is adorable. Those have to be the prettiest eyes I have seen on a rabbit.
:nod

I agree.

Thanks for posting about Jenni. :)

And OMG Mystery Bunny looks like JENNI ! I cant believe it.(Sorry about the badly taken pic but search nicolevins on youtube I have a few vids of Jenni please have a look. She looks like Mystery Bunny alot more in real life even with the white on the nose and stipe on the head!)

Picture19.jpg

P.S : Jenni has those blue eyes. Look at my pic there on the left

Back