Today on RO-Friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
[align=center]
Header.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Header.jpg

[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Merry Christmas RO

Today on RO
Good morning to some afternoon to others evening to a few

Please go welcome all our new members on RO in the past week. They have all posted in the introductions Forum

We have had some issues on ro in the past few days. And this is how to help fix it.

We have our winners

Possible EC

Facture

Stasis

Possible poisoning

Spayed female unaltered male

Bonding issues

Thumping

Biting issues

Bun biting me

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!
Have a great day]http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=53282&forum_id=5]day[/url]!!!!!

Simon's Second birthday is today.
Happy Birthday

[/align][align=center]
Footer.jpg

[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=left]
[/align]
[align=left]Winter Solstice on Dec. 22. Kwanzaa (Swahili for "First Fruits") is Dec. 26. Hanukkah is Dec. 16-23. The ancient feast of Baal (first celebrated in 14th century BCE by Shem, son of Noah). Early Christians chose to celebrate the incarnation of God as man during December to keep early converts from continuing the observances of Winter Solstice, Baal and Hannukah. Jesus, the Christ, was born in April during the taking of the census by the Romans (that is why Mary and Joseph were in Bethlehem when their son was born).

Wanted to make sure all holidays got in there. Happy holidays everyone and if we missed your please let us know by telling us something about your holiday.

Oh and from my family to RO

Happy Holidays and hope your is as good as myne and filled with love and joy.

From
Kat E.J. Storm Phoenix Boss Skylar[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=center]
Footer.jpg

[/align]

Ok so I need a mod to edit in the banners. I had copy and pasted them. But they did not take so could someone add them for me please

Latest posts

Back