Today is the big day!! :/

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1487

Reaction score
Skippy's at the vet being neutered as wespeak..I am really nervous..because he was pretty upset when I left theclinic without him..the lady was really nice and said if he absolutelyneeded anything they'd give it to him..he has food, and he ate wellbefore he left...I just hope he does ok!!! I feel kinda bad.. ::sniffsniff:: :tears2:

Oh poor Skippy! But it will be better for him(and you!!) in the end. That lady at the clinic seems very sweet,she'll take good care of him for you. Are you going to be able to bringhim home tonight? I'm sure when ever you get him home he'll be glad tosee you.

Lissa

He's back home now, and not very pleased. He hasan e-collar on so he doesn't chew at his wound. It's a big cone likefabric collar. He's tried to pull it off several times...I hope he getsbetter soon..breaks my heart to see him like this.

awww poor Skippy boy,good to hear thateverything went well,by the next day he should be feeling so muchbetter,i dont blame him for trying to get the cone off,if i hadsomething like that wrapped around my head i would try and pull it ofas well lol,but is is probably for his own good anyway,when i got myboys desexed they never had to wear a collar,just keep him comfy andrelaxed

cheryl

he's eating basically like normal..though notdrinking much water..which makes me concerned..he moved everything outof his litter box and keeps layin there..like its his new bed..

Back