To: YOU

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Thank You for sharing your warmth, education, help, and support.

Your replies give comfort when the world is too busy.

Sincerely: Thank you.

-Carolyn

Don't you turn this around on me, Mr. Buck Jones.

Signed,
-JOHN WAYNE

Carolyn, thanks to you, 'cos if it wasn't for yourunning this forum so fairly, it wouldn't be such a fun place to visit,and with so many wonderful people here. I am quite addicted to thisplace (just ask my husband, when I am still on here after midnight :D

Jan

Loz n Ebony wrote:
Whos "you"?

Well done to whoever you are?

Everyone who posts here.

Thank you for the nice things you say, Buck, BunnyMommy, and Luvabun.

I am indeed extremely grateful to you all for how you help each other out.

-Carolyn

I second what Buck said! WE LOVE YOU CAROLYN!

And of course, we love the others who make this board everything it is. Thanks everyone!

Stephanie wrote:
Your posts make all the difference in the world sometimes. :)
We all have that ability.I'm very grateful for you all.

I reallycan't take any more credit than any one else.

Everyone stands out as wonderful.

-Carolyn

You're a truly beautiful person Carolyn. Thank you for being so kind to me.

:shock:WeARE family aren't we? I'm scared! I didn't think it got any odder thanthe family I was born with, but it does!

To add to the sappy part, Carolyn, I LOVEYOU MAN! You are the best.Youarewhat mostpeople want to be, butthey just never quite make it. Thing is,you seem to live yourlife that way 24/7. Not just on a bunny forum. That's big girl. Reallybig.THANK YOU for all that you do. And thanks for taking suchgood care of us.

Raspberry

I agree; everyone onhere is so great and supportive. Not all places on theInternet are this welcoming. And yeah, thanks Carolyn for allthat you've done too! =)

--Melissa and Umbra

Didn't want the focus to be on me.

thumper03.gif

Back to you guys.

I hope you all accept my gratitude for all you do. As far asI'm concerned, everyone should have a post named after them thankingthem, but that would take far too long and would lose it's personaltouch. I try to express myselfin my replies to youhow muchyour presence here means to all of us.

Each one of you is so very special.

-Carolyn

Back