To RO from Ofelia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
Its been so hard for me lately, I hvae missed RO so much and needed this site so much too over the last month.

To pay my vet bills, I killed off my internet connection!!

I am at a friends trying to catch up but I have hardly any time to tell you all whats been happening.

Basically all my buns are okay now but Timmy has been fighting for her life for weeks with a terrible chest infection. I struggled with my vet and we finally pulled her through.

She is a geriatric now and at 7 years old, is a real trooper.

I have a new and fantastic vet, cheaper and more responsible too.

Timmy had inhaled a very long piece of hay too and this had left lesions in her breathing tubes.

She is now almost fully recovered with just the odd sneeze and snuffles :)

The last month has been horrendous na dno one really understands how I feel about my babies so having no RO has been so hard.

Angel ended up with a scrathc on her inner lower gum but recovered well without antibiotics.

Bugsy had an itchy spot under his chin but olive oil solved that.

Otherwise they are all well.

Miss everybody so much.

Be back online soon I hope, only have another $100 vet bills to go as alos had Iggy spayed.

After my bills are up to date, I can reconnect to the internet.

See you all back here soon.

Ofelia

Keep on truckin' Ofelia!
Those bills will be paid off sooner than you know :)

Glad to hear almost everybody is 100% OK. Hugs to Timmy; hope she feels better soon!

Great to hear about you finding a wonderful new vet :)
See you again (soon I hope :)

Oh hon, I am so sorry you have had such a time with vet bills and stuff. We miss you too and I wish there was a way for you to make it online when you need us. I know that just having a place to talk when things are bad can make a whole lot of difference. RO has been a savior for me that way!

I'll be thinking of you! Hope to see you soon.

Latest posts

Back