To MyBunnyLovesMe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning! :) You're a little ahead ofSchedule! :) School starts July 13th! I move in 5 days though!! I'm soexcited!!! But, sad cuz I have to leave my baby bun behind :(

Ohhhh, I see. I know that allwill go well and that you'll excel in your studies. I'm soexcited for you that you've found your niche and have obtained theresources that you need to complete your education.

We're looking for great things from you. :)

Thanks BM, my teacher says the same things :) Sheseems to think I'll do really well, so I can't wait!! :) Free groomingsfor all my friends! lol

For sure! Though theres not much to be groomed on a rabbit, I can at least trim and paint the nails on them ;)

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
For sure! Though theres not much to be groomed on a rabbit,I can at least trim and paint the nails on them ;)
You can trimPepper's nails,we're not brave enough to do it ourselves.

OH OH OH I cant wait to come back home, Jezebelwill so look divine with her nails "done" although Jade? She justdoenst seem the type:( hehe, best of luck to thee MBLM-allour paws are crossed in your favour

Cher, Jez and Jade

Thanks for the support!! I know I'll do fine! :) I'll bring back lots of Nail Pawlish for the buns! lol

Latest posts

Back