To help us start to get into the mood for Christmas.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
(After all...it IS October now..).ts the Christmas Can-Can by "Straight No Chaser" (I know - I think its too early for Christmas music yet - but I just couldn't resist).

ARG....can't get the flash link to work - but here it is..

http://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

They had halloween things in the stores in August, and as soon as Halloween is done (and even before the 31st) they'll have Christmas trees up. So annoying.

My family knows that I am a baa humbug when it comes to Xmas. Partly to do with the demand to buy, buy, buy!!!!!!!! With the recession we have cut way back on food, gifts etc, and are trying very hard to bring the fun back into the holiday.

That was great! I'm a huge bah-humbug. Dear family: There is nothing that I want that you can afford to buy me. Let's just cancel gift giving and go out and buy ourselves something we really want.

I agree Larry, after 42 years of marriage and access to the bank card ( hmm not always money in there though ) I would have already bought it if I really needed it except not a motorcycle but a new saturn car. lol

Unless my family wants to have my house stucco'd or pay for the new windows, then I really don't need anything. It's stressful trying to think up inexpensive gifts for you to buy me. In return, I'm not a cheap person and will end up spending over $100 each on you.

Patti I am asking for gift cards to Target or Amazon. Target I want to finish my bathroom and redo my bedroom. Amazon well for my kindle of course.

Lol! I saw some Christmas stuff behind the Halloween stuff in a supermarket here and got so excited. Love Christmas :)

I can't do the embedding right - but - they do kinda refer to this in the can-can song...

[ame=http://youtu.be/M7byjAaLcRM]Who Spked the Eggnog?[/ame]

I love christmas it is my favorite time of the year and remember there is no stranger their just a friend you haven't met yet :)

I realy like that you tube christmas song it was great :)

Back