to EVERYONE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
wheni started coming to this forum everyone was sooooooo nice and sogracious and most still are and i am glad to be a part of all of thisbut it seems recently we have had some members actully quite afew with attitudes towards other members and for some reasonthey feel they feel that they can lash out againts people and be rude.this is not how it was when i joined and it is incresingly getingworse. i ask you all(you know who you are) to stop being rude stopattacking people and have fun. or dont come here please. this is not apersonal attack on anyone i would just like things to be peaceful and acertin few are causeing drama.

thank you for taking thetime to read this and i hope most agree.

sara

I understand what you are saying Sara and I think you will find thateverything has been addressed and we are back to situationnormal. Considering the amount of people who post and/or justvisit, the amount of trouble endured here is really minimal.

Thank you for posting your concern(s). I'm sure we all agree with you wholeheartedly.

Buck

Hello Sara,

I agree with Buck and if Ihave caused you or anyone else any undostress. I sincerely apologize. But lets not keep this going. I havesince come to grips with the situation which set me off-balance and vowto NEVER lose my cool again. I have spoken through personal email withthe PTB and everything is copacetic. I hope we all can acceptand allow that sometimes situations can cause anyone to FLY off thehandle. I believe I've got a firm grip on it now and hope I have easedyour mind abit. Carolyn, I apologize if I am out of line bringing anyof this up. I mean no harm.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Bless your heart, gjsara. :)

I believe I know exactly who the few are that you're referring to.

You have no clue how I appreciate you're note. It is true. Of late,things have gotten a bit dark at times and quite discouraging. I, forone, have sometimes had illusions of walking away, but the good peoplefar outnumber the negative ones.

Please feel free to contact me via private message any time you see anoffensive poster. I can promise you, we will address the person. Shouldthey choose to continue to spew out their venom, it will be taken careof.

I'm extremely grateful for the people that do speak up to the bulliesbecause I don't always see every post. It makes my job easier here whenwe all work together in such situations.

Generally, I believe people deserve a second chance. Sometimes we speakbefore we think and then later regret our actions. We all make mistakesand hopefully we learn from ours and everyone else's. I can say we dothat in the rabbit world; hopefully we can eclipse that attitude to ourhuman experiences as well.

With the amount of members we have, we're bound to run into a fewdifficult personalities as you know, but I feel that our strongermembers will help the weaker ones when they see an injustice.

I do hope everyone feels free to contact me when they do find a poster that they're offended by.

Thank you for your contribution, gjsara. I strive to return our boardinto the one you entered months ago and am with you 100%. I also wouldlike to Thank You personally for addressing some of these folksyourself.

-Carolyn

Dennis,

It took great courage and I highly respect you for your note.

I have been guilty of flying off the handle in my life at times too; I can appreciate that.

Bygones. :)

-Carolyn

co·pa·cet·ic orco·pa·set·ichttps://secure.reference.com/premiu...//dictionary.reference.com/search?q=copacetic(k
omacr.gif
lprime.gif
p
schwa.gif
-s
ebreve.gif
t
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k)adj.

Very satisfactory or acceptable;fine:dude:

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

thank you carolyn. and hanky i wasnt tring to single anyone out just to let you know just to say things in a general manner.:D

You all are being so sweet... ...I just love it!

Dennis, I join with Carolyn in extolling your graciousness...

HankHanky wrote:
Hello Sara,

I agree with Buck and if Ihave caused you or anyone else any undostress. I sincerely apologize. But lets not keep this going. I havesince come to grips with the situation which set me off-balance and vowto NEVER lose my cool again. I have spoken through personal email withthe PTB and everything is copacetic. I hope we all can acceptand allow that sometimes situations can cause anyone to FLY off thehandle. I believe I've got a firm grip on it now and hope I have easedyour mind abit. Carolyn, I apologize if I am out of line bringing anyof this up. I mean no harm.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Big man....Charlie Brown!

Buck

Good Grief :?

BunnyMommy's crying again.

You're one of a kind, BunnyMommy, as so many of our members are and I love ya'll for it.

-Carolyn

Gee Whiz:D!! Everyone is so sweet in here. Isomehow feel like i started this whole thing...I really didnt mean tosay anything rude...if i did. Please let me know.

darlene

It's all right, Darlene. We've all agreed to get along ... :D... as bunny people are inclined to do.

Let's just let it all drop. Everything is fine. *group hug*

darlenenicole,

You having nothing to be self-conscious for. You said nothing wrong inthe posts I've read, and you haven't provoked any trouble. Believe me,between myself and the others on the board, we would've addressed it ifyou had. Please don't feel badly for something you didn't do.

gjsara,

Cute little play on the song! That tune is now stuck in my head. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back