to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blueyes65 wrote:
Gee now I feel old:pwas my younger sisters heyday....Partridge Family, sorry off topic here, another comedian,sorry:?
Well, BlueEyes, then I'm old too because I remember watching ALL of these shows! LOL! :D

blueyes65 wrote:
Gee now I feel old:pwas my younger sisters heyday....Partridge Family, sorry off topic here, another comedian,sorry:?
I was sure i would one day marry David Cassidy and barehis children. :shock:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
blueyes65 wrote:
Gee now Ifeel old:pwas my younger sisters hey day....Partridge Family, sorry offtopic here, another comedian, sorry:?
I was sure i would one daymarry David Cassidy and bare his children. :shock:
BoBunny you took the words out of my mouth! plastered all over mybedrooom, huhum yesterday.......Communication is happening yeppie!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
blueyes65 wrote:
Gee now Ifeel old:pwas my younger sisters hey day....Partridge Family, sorry offtopic here, another comedian, sorry:?
I was sure i would one daymarry David Cassidy and bare his children. :shock:
Oh, oh, OH!!!... ...

Can't type!!!!

Stephanie wrote:
That's nothing, I wanted to marry Michael Jackson.

Now that's a scary thought!

...BOL!

In your defense, way back then he was a TOTALLY different Michael Jackson. We ALL wanted to marry him then! ... :?

Exactly! Back when he had a nose and all of that.

I also had a major crush on David Hasselhoff from Knight Rider too. Big time. Not to mention I wanted Kit.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
That'snothing, I wanted to marry Michael Jackson.

Now that's a scary thought!

...BOL!

In your defense, way back then he was a TOTALLY different Michael Jackson. We ALL wanted to marry him then! ... :?
I understand, Michael is very talented and still like his music to this day, he was a hottie back then

Steph hon...... Michael.... he ....

Me too :(But that was the Michael of yesteryear.....

I think we all just showed our ages bigtime!

BlueEyes, he was a hottie back then ... I truly don't know what he is now! * another rolling of the eyes *

Latest posts

Back