To Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy wrote:
I'm getting ready to go and lay back down and when I getback up I want to see my Mochs in his Santa cap ... first thing...
LOL!Sorry BunnyMommy, I posted that right before I left for school.:pNow I have to study during lunch and my spare for myChemistry 20 test so I can't do it until tonight, but I promise I'llget it done tonight!

Ok here it is, new and improved. I had hoped to make it better but I guess this works.

Oh, oh!!!!! .. Look at my babies!!!!!... ....EVERYBODY,don't my babies look precious!...

Oh,I'm the proudest bunny mom ...

Thank you, MyBunnyBoys, for dressing my babies... ...

OK, I took this

wiggles.jpg

to make this:
av.jpg

And this:
wiggy.jpg

to make this:
wig%202.jpg

:D

Sebastian's littlegirl and I have decided that Spicers is just about as cute as it gets!Wait, wait, wait.....she just corrected me, sorry, Sebastian is as cuteas it gets...Spicers is cute as can be but not as cute - whew - sorryfor that confusion! Guess that's what you get when you have a co-piloton the forum! :shock:

Raspberry

attachment.php

As long as everyoneis showing off their new avatars, I made a new one for Sebastian today.This is it-

SebastianChristmasAvatarz.jpg

The other one I had up had a hat from aphoto that wasn't working quite right. This one is much cuter!;)

Raspberry

BunnyMommy wrote:
Oh, oh!!!!! .. Look at my babies!!!!!... ....EVERYBODY,don't my babies look precious!...

When did they become your precious babies?! :shock:They had me fooled, I thought they were mine! ;):p

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sebastian's little girl and Ihave decided that Spicers is just about as cute as it gets! Wait, wait,wait.....she just corrected me, sorry, Sebastian is as cute as itgets...Spicers is cute as can be but not as cute - whew - sorry forthat confusion! Guess that's what you get when you have a co-pilot onthe forum! :shock:

Raspberry
LOL, RaspberrySwirl you crack me up! And your little girl. I have toadmit, Spice has a cuteness about him that Mocha doesn't have. Don'tget me wrong, it's just Spice has that baby cute quality while Mocha ismore of a handsome man. ;)

My baby is very glad for the comments!

That's it exactly,Spice looks like a baby in his face. Mocha looks strong, confident, hehas a totally different look. The photo of Mocha above isbeautiful. *chuckle* like Anna said, "a bunnytiger"!!!

Raspberry

And look at this!MY little red headed baby WITH Mr. Wiggles! This is definitelybunnynapping material! :cool:

Raspberry

wiggles.jpg

MyBunnyBoys,

I love Mocha's picture. He looks so good in that hat! Is that Tucker'shat? It looks like it was made for him. :shock:

Excellent Job! :dude:

Elf Mommy,

The holly leaves are wonderfully beautiful and very dramatic laying on that white fur.

Your little girl is a doll. I bet she's so much fun. That's a great age. :)

Buck Jones,

So glad you tuned in and gave us the date. BunnyMommy's right as usual, we'll be waiting on bated breath.

RaspberrySwirl,

I have to agree with your little girl. Sebbie's the cutest. Sebbie's little girl is Always Right.

As to the first hat to the second, I'd take them both. He does look abit more comfortable with this hat, but I loved the look of the lasthat too because he wore it almost as a Top Hat.

You could put a paper bag over his ears and he'd still be adorable.

As Nature Has MOTHER NATURE --

Rabbits Have BUNNY MOMMY!

-Carolyn

Maybe that should by our new motto! :cool:

Raspberry

As Nature Has MOTHER NATURE --

Rabbits Have BUNNY MOMMY!

Heck, that's been around since BunnyMommy has.

;)

It's a Fact.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
As long as everyone is showingoff their new avatars, I made a new one for Sebastian today. This isit-

SebastianChristmasAvatarz.jpg

The other one I had up had a hat from aphoto that wasn't working quite right. This one is much cuter!;)

Raspberry
Raspberry, I left you a message about this very same thing on anotherthread...

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
Oh, oh!!!!!.. Look at my babies!!!!!... ....EVERYBODY,don't my babies look precious!...

When did they become your precious babies?! :shock:They had me fooled, I thought they were mine! ;):p
I'm so glad that we've been able to clear up your confusion... ...

As to the Halo and Wings:

I wouldn't go that far, BunnyMommy!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back