To Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
My Tucks looks so precious in your new avatar!

Is this the shot that you used for Christmas cards this year?

I changed it on December 1st. Itdoesn't seem to be working properly because sometimes I see it, butmost of the time I see my usual avatar. I did use thispicture as a Christmas Card back in 2002.

Thanks, BunnyMommy. I also lovethe King's. Sebastian's, and Elf's Santa hats.

-Carolyn

Oh, Carolyn ... the reason that you sometimes seeyour old avatar is that it's in your cache. You need to do aglobal refresh and the site will update your temporary Internet files.

To do this, click the Control key and your refresh icon at the same time. This should take care of the problem.

Hope this helps! :)

P.S. I'm going to try and call you over the next couple ofdays. There's just so much going on right now!

Dear BunnyMommy,

I don't have a refresh key! :( I was following yournote last night in the MyBunnyBoys post and tried the directions youmentioned there on my other machine and it still didn't work.

Thanks for trying to help me.

-Carolyn

The Refresh key is the icon on the top of yourbrowser (on mine, Explorer 6.0), 4th from the left that looks like apiece of paper with two green arrows going in a circle on it.

Try again and let me know if you see it.

P.S. On Netscape 7.2, it's the very toprow again, third from the left, that looks like an arrow pointing tothe left (you're right on the money, AnnaS ... :)).

BunnyMommy wrote:
The Refresh key is the icon on the top of your browser (onmine, Explorer 6.0), 4th from the left that looks like a piece of paperwith two green arrows going in a circle on it.

Oh,THANK YOU, BunnyMommy!!

It worked!!

-Carolyn

You can also right click and it will bring up alist, one of the options is refresh. In my list it's third from thebottom but it might be different for others. I think you can hold thecontrol key and click refresh from that menu and it will still work.

By the way, I'm glad you had this topic, I usually don't know theavatars have changed unless someone mentions it and then I "controlrefresh" myself. I hadn't seen any of those new ones. Those are theCUTEST avatars I've seen, I love them! How did you guys do it?

Megan

BunnyMommy wrote:
P.S. On Netscape 7.2, it's the very top row again, third fromthe left, that looks like an arrow pointing to the left (you're righton the money, AnnaS ... :) ).

:)

What if you don't have a browser update on the top of your screen, yourkeyboard doesn't have a Refresh button, when you press F5 or ControlF5, it tells you takes you to your Favorites file, and you use MSN asyour browser? Anyone know how to Refresh then because I'm still gettingthe old avatars at home. :?

Meganc,

How I did my avatar was I put a Santa hat on Tucker and put my mom'shandmade quilted table runner behind him, gave him a honeystick, andtook a role of film hoping that I'd get one good picture.

Luckily, I did only get one good picture. I sized down the photo forthe avatar to only include his face and then I used MS Photo Editor toget it to the avatar size.

-Carolyn

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... that explains it .... :(....

Let me do a little research and I'll get back to you. :)

Forget about the research, Honey.

I'm going to call the Help line and tell them to refresh my system.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

P.S. You so reminded me of BunnyDanny in this post. From what his co-workers said, you're acting just as he did. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back