TIPS FOR NEW BABY BUNNIES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnybunny21

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Jenna and im new to this site, and also a new to owning bunnies. I recently adopted 2 baby bunnies. One is a 6 week old LionHead and the other is a 6 week old Holland Lop. The Holland Lop is very very sweet, friendly and loves to be held and follow me around and have his ears rubbed. The Lion Head is still very shy and runs away any time hes let out of the cage, he doesnt liek to be held or pet. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions to make my little boy come around? Thanks so much and happy easter everyone!

Jenna

Hi Jenna Happy easter and welcome :)you will get more responses in the main forum hopefully one of teh mods will move it for you

The best thing to do would be to spend time on the floor with him and let him come to you. Bunnies are very inquisitive so even when scared or wary they still want to know whats going on there is a really good post about bonding with your bun

here is the link

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=33921&forum_id=48

Welcome Jenna!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck with your new buns!

Thank you for joining, Jenna. I am the one who sent you an email from Craigslist, to come over here!

I hope you learn a ton here and enjoy this forum, it is very awesome.

I have a question, though, Jenna...because I am curious. Where did you get your baby bunnies from? Just wondering if you chose a certain breeder that I know in Tempe.

- Amy (mommy to a Lionhead, a Holland Lop, and a mixed breed) :biggrin2:

Back