Tinac's Bunnys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a bit sad today, George my cat has had a catclaw in his eye, he was at the vet last week and got eye drops andpills and he went back today. The eye isnt healing as well as the vethad hoped and she wants to do surgery but i cant possibly afford $400so for the time being they have scrapped the eye to hopefully hellp itheal. The vet has warned me tho that his eye could rupture because itis so thin and if that happens it will cost me $400. I am in tearsworrying about george as he is my big baby, so fingers crossed pleasethat his eye heals by itself or i dont know hwat i will do :bigtears:

but some better news is that harry is using hisfoot normally about 95% of the time so im guessing he might have jsutgot it caught or something

i would like to present bluebell

37273505_full.jpg

She is an 8 week old dutch :D

I had my cat george at the vet today to check ifhis eye was healing but it isnt :( So i left him there and he will havesurgery on his eye tomorrow and i am so worried about him. George wasthe first cat i got after i moved out of home so he is very special tome. THe vet said if this surgery doesnt work and if i cant afford moresurgery then she would suggest george be pts. All i have done since igot home from the vet is cry, becuase i am worried about george butalso because of the huge vet bill to come. I am a single mum and i workhard to provide for my daughter and all my animals but at the moment itseems like i am getting nowhere so life just sux at the moment:bigtears:

The vet said georges surgery went as well ascould be expected and they are going to keep him overnite to keep aneye on him. Fingers crossed please that this works :)

Well ipicked george up today and his eye looksaweful! LOL I have to put eyedrops in it 5 times a day and ABs for aweek. Im not sure i will be able to get the drops in 5 times a day asim at work 9-3. But he has a check up on friday to see how it is going.BLubell my new dutch is such a wee honey . I tried to introduce her tothumper who will be her roomy but she wasnt haivng any of it so i mightwait till she is a littel bigger but im haivng so much fun with herinside that i might want to never put her outside LOL

Bad news for george, he is having his eyeremoved on monday :bigtears:The patch the sewed on his eyecame off today and the eye is sucha mess it cant be reattached so ithas to come out. THe vet felt bad she hadnt talked me into removing itin the firast place but i guess we both wanted to try and save the eyefirst. So george is staying at the vet over the weekend so he cantinjure the eye :(

I'm sorry. Of course, lots of animalsget around just fine with one eye. He will now be your piratekitty. Either that, or always winking at you,right. ;) Clearly that's what's best forhim.

Prayers for your little buddy.:pray:

well today is the day for george, so fingerscrossed for him please :) I am currently babysitting a weesootyfawn minilop and he is SO cute, my daughter would love to keep himLOL but with georges bill etc new animals will have to wait

i just got back from seeing george at the vetsand he didnt look the prettiest but he was happy to see me! All hewanted to do was smooch but then he was like that with the vet andnurses too lol on a brighter note heres a new pic of harry

37739151_full.jpg

George is home and doing really well, he gave mea gright when he first got home, he escaped out the pathroom window andwas away all nite! but it hink he jsut wanted some quiet time. He isback to his old self like nothing has changed! :) And i mightbe getting another bun, she is a minilop and im hoping she can bebonded to thumper because bluebell is jsut SO scared of him! SO i mighthave to have her all to myself LOL

The only reason im not sure aobut getting theother bun is that people on another forum i am on helped me out alotwith georges bill and i dont want them to get upset about me gettinganother pet

Latest posts

Back