Tinac's Bunnys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinac

Reaction score
I thought it was about time i started a blog after some prompting from minilops! LOL

Here are my boys

this is harry and ollie

35166437_full.jpg

thumper (hes not well int his pic but only one i could find atm)

36350201_full.jpg

Harry and Ollie look so happy together! And I'm glad you finally got a blog, sheesh woman, it was about time!

Put up your guinea pig pics from photobucket too, they are so gorgeous :inlove:

:bunnydance:

I have had thumper for about 2 years and he hasrecently been nuetered so i am getting a wee dutch girl soon tohopefully keep him company. Harry i have had about 2 months and ibought him from a petshop as a netherland dwarf but onreo f his earsare lopped so im guessing he is a x. Ollie is a jersey woolie and ihave had him about a month. Harry and ollie get on well for now and ihope to be able to keep t hem together :) I had a femaleminilop BElla who was the most beautiful cuddly bun ever! but sadly shepassed away just before xmas. I got her at 5 weeks old so too young tobe away from mum then she got pasturella at about 3 moths old andmanaged to recover then she got a jaw abcess whcih she recovered fromtoo! she was my little fighter and i still miss her!

Bella

36299277_full.jpg

tinac, awww, little Harry looks so much like myLucky. He's beautiful :D. And I didn't realise you had so many cats!I've been feeling very feline-laden with just two :shock:

thanks guys they are all lovely but do keep meon my toes! LOL Harry and ollie are out for a run and ollieis going crazy he is my binky champ! he is so funny to watch :)

That would be gorgeous to see :D. Lucky willbinky like mad but BunBun is so cautious and steps everywhere verycarefully. He does race around like crazy sometimes, then stops andremembers he's supposed to be looking nervous.

Oh I sent you that email about the books again, hope you got it.

Have you been able to check for certain if Harry is a he?

ollies binkys are crazy and they are usuallysideways he has jumped into the couch a few times LOL I am 99% positiveharry is a he now, i had another look the other day and im sure i saw apecker LOL

I wish i had a video camera so i could get it ontape! He isnt my friendliest bun but i think he is the mostfun :) Harry is probably my cuddliest and thumper is my grumpy old boyLOL

Gorgeous pet you have there! Are the kitties good with the bunnies and pigs?

I love those fluffly little piggies, so cute!

the cats dont really take alot of notice of therabbits and they arent around them when they are out of their cages.When thumper used to have run of the house he would chase the cats andget into fights with em and ended up with his ear ripped :( So he isntallowed inside with the cats anymore. The cats are a littlemore interested in the piggies and will sit and watch them, i think itis cos piggies are so zippy when they move, so i wouldnt trust the catsaround the piggies

Its a bit of a mad house here LOL Ihave bought harry inside because of his sore foot so i acn watch himcloser. I amnanged to get a cage off an auction site here for dirtcheap! I love having them inside :)

Latest posts

Back