Thumpin Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
This is my first one I done.

Well how is everyone today.

Well it finally reached 62 degrees today. I think Imma gonna go for a nice loooooooooooong walk. Cause after sat it will be chilly then warm again.

Spring is here cause Robins were out everywhere getting wormies out of the wet mucky grasses yesterday.

Hi SweetPeasMommie! :D

We had a warm spell too, but winter is far from being over here. I was browsing through some of Pebbles winter pictures two years ago, and Icame up withsome pictures of a heavy snow fall in our backyard on March 18/2006.

Oooh Pebbles, my favorite bun.

I do not want to think about the SNOW yuck until next true winter. I will never forget March of 93. We had the biggest blizzard during the st pats day parade. My aunt went to it. all you could see was her green scarf since it was so bad and white outs too.

The midweek block of days are almost over.:panic:

It's the "ALMOST FRIDAY!!!" day :D

Tonight is my "do nothing" night.....woot!:yahoo:

I changed litter pans and swept up most of the messier stuff last night.
Then I watched Ghost Hunters with the bunnies :biggrin2:
My back was good enough so I could sit on the floor and let Tootsie out. She's getting to know that once I finish the chores, I'll spend some quality time with her. As soon as I spread out her blankie shegoes and lays on it and waits for me.

She even got brave enough to go check out my workshop, but then rushed back as soon as she realized she was alone in there.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Spring is here cause Robins were out everywhere getting wormies out of the wet mucky grasses yesterday.
I haven't seen any robins by us yet, but it won't be to much longer I'm sure.
Should be seeing baby bunnies soon, too!!:biggrin2:

Been an interesting day here.

Woke up about 8 to take meds and hit back to bed till 1:30..(ack!)

There's a lot of details that I won't go into right now. But needless to say my brother's girlfriend (who is 20) was FORCED to quit herjob and move back to her mother's house in Maryland. Her mother is very controling and abusive so thebrother's girlfriend is on her way back to Ohio. She's arranged for a place to stay before coming and left while her mother isat work leaving her a note.

So needless to say, it's rather stressful around here right now especially since her mother gets off work in an hour. No idea what's going to happen, but I'm proud that she's gotton the nerve to leave the situation with her mother. Now there's the fact of having to deal with the aftermath.

On a side now, it's a wonderful spring day!

~ Amanda ~

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I was browsing through some of Pebbles winter pictures two years ago, and Icame up withsome pictures of a heavy snow fall in our backyard on March 18/2006.
Was that whenshe was surprised at how deep the snow was?
And when she was kicking up snow all over the place??
I love those pics!!

Whoa! Amanda! That's a lot to handle! Good luck to your brother and his girlfriend... and to you.

Jim, Glad to hear your back is a little better. Take it easy this weekend, don't overdo anything. Gotta give yourself time to heal.

I am SO looking forward to the weekend! No work, well, except around the buns, but that isn't work! We are supposed to get rain tomorrow. Ughh! The kids at the school I work at will have to stay in... they have way too much energy!

My husband is slowly healing from the surgery. Still has a lot of pain at night. Laying down is rough. So he wakes me up to tell me he can't sleep... LOL! But I know he's feeling better cause he's complaining he's bored... he actually spent time out in the barn the other day, just petting and talking to the rabbits... (that's about all he can do with one arm...) but they didn't mind!

JimD wrote:
Was that whenshe was surprised at how deep the snow was? And when she was kicking up snow all over the place??
I love those pics!!

Yes, she just loved it out there.

I haven't taken her outside this year, as I have the basement run for our bunnies.

Besides, our back yard is a mess from letting our dog out to do his business every morning. :litterhealthy:
Why can't dogs use a litterbox too. ;)

BlueGiants wrote:
My husband is slowly healing from the surgery. Still has a lot of pain at night. Laying down is rough. So he wakes me up to tell me he can't sleep... LOL! But I know he's feeling better cause he's complaining he's bored... he actually spent time out in the barn the other day, just petting and talking to the rabbits... (that's about all he can do with one arm...) but they didn't mind!

I had a full cleanout of one of my shoulders. Took a long time and a lot of work during recovery.
I don't have any problems with it at all now.

The hardest part was working through everything to ensure that scar tissue wouldn't cause a problem.

Now my other shoulder is starting to give me problems. :(

Tell him to hang in there.

She's here now and all settle in.

Sharing a bedroom for the first time in my life. Shall be interesting.

She's a quiet sleeper, thank goodness! LOL! :whistling

At this time, she is still unsure if her mother's going to keep contact with her and same applies with her local family.

So.... we are all basically living on the edge of our seats around here. I was doing that already with the job situation, now this.

Amanda

Latest posts

Back