Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassieBunBun

Reaction score
United States of America, New York state; Upstate
Last night at about 7 PM-8 PM we lost Thumper. When we brought Blossom's ashes home yesterday he took a dramatic turn, it got to the point where he kept face planting in the floor and he let me hold his chin and lift his head up a couple of times. He was dropped off at the vets and the vet said that he probably had a medical thing going on as well as a broken heart. She said we didn't cause this and there was nothing that we could do. I don't know if I'm going to delete my account or not, I want rabbits again in the future (but not for a long time) but I have to go by what my parents say and they said "no more animals".

I'm so sorry for the loss of your rabbits. It must be a very difficult time for you. Just remember that in the time they were with you, they were loved and had a good life, and to give yourself the time you need for your heart to heal from the loss. Binky free Blossom and Thumper
🐇 🐇🌈

Last night at about 7 PM-8 PM we lost Thumper. When we brought Blossom's ashes home yesterday he took a dramatic turn, it got to the point where he kept face planting in the floor and he let me hold his chin and lift his head up a couple of times. He was dropped off at the vets and the vet said that he probably had a medical thing going on as well as a broken heart. She said we didn't cause this and there was nothing that we could do. I don't know if I'm going to delete my account or not, I want rabbits again in the future (but not for a long time) but I have to go by what my parents say and they said "no more animals".
I'm so sorry. I know how hard it can be when you lose a rabbit. One of my buck's names is Thumper too!

Back