Thumper and Polly :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley189

Reaction score
Well hey there. :)
I have two buns. I have a blue Mini Rex who is about 6 years old and his name is Thumper. I got him from my friends boyfriend who use to show him but they can't use him anymore in shows because his toe nails are different colors. So he became my baby boy <3. And let me tell you what they are missing out on a beautiful rabbit. :D. I love him with all my heart.

I got another bunny the other night, she's about 6 weeks old and she is a lionhead. I am still learning about her and I think she might be use to me already because whenever I get home for school she sticks her head up to me and gives me this look like "come on mamma, pick me up! You know you want to!" but she sits on my shoulders all the time and cuddles up to my neck. I had 3 different names for her but of course I had to pick one! The names were: Molly, Polly and Daisy.. I picked Polly because it's a different name and I feel like it fits her. :)

Well I'm gonna stop typing now because I can go on forever about these two. :) If someone can.. Explain to me how to put up pictures of these two? :)

Welcome!!!

I have a mini Rex and Lionhead too :) I'm quite fond of both the breeds.

To download pics lots of people use a free software like picasa or photo bucket or easy share. Once your pics are downloaded to that, go to the upload pics section on the left hand side on the main page to browse and retrieve your photos.

I use the Gallery on here and put all my photos there. That way when I'm writing a post or updating my blog (with the reply button not the quick reply) I can use the little 'G' on the top and easily insert my images.

Thank you so much! :)
I love my bunnies, they're so sweet. Well at times, my mini rex lately has been having a temper or something and he's been biting.. a lot, like it wasn't bad but left marks in my hand for a few days. My baby bunny the lionhead is laying on my shoulder right now. I think she's happy because she's like grinding her teeth and it sounds like she's purring. It's cute. :) She's so tiny too!

Latest posts

Back