Three week old bunny grinding teeth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn, Im so sorry to hear that you lost this little one.

You are a wonderful bunny mom and these guys are so lucky to be in your care.

Binky free little one:bunnyangel:

-Haley

I'm so sorry, Dawn.:sad:

I know you've been having a rough time with the foster babies, but Iguess it's to be expected. Considering the shape some ofthese guys have been in when you got them, like the one that wasabandoned and had an upper respiratory infection, and the moms mightnot have been taken care of well while they were pregnant, and all theother factors that have been in play. It's rough, but I thinkyou're doing a fantastic job!:hug2:

Thanks everyone!

I just wish I could save them all, but the mom not getting propernutrition makes total sense in this case as she was found by someoneand turned into the dog pound. It really looks like the onebabe took all the nutrients, leaving the other two weaker.There was a peanut that died before I got mom and babies, and nowthere's just one really fat baby.

--Dawn

Aw w w w Dawn, I'm so sorry. :bigtears:

I said this in another post,the odds werevery muchagainst you.And providing that kind ofcomfortknowing the personal painthat's almostcertain to be waiting for youat the end ofthat roadtakes a special person. Thanks for trying.

:rip:Little baby... and be well vibes to Penny and her last little kit.

sas :sad:and the bunnies :bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5:

I'm so sorry you lost this one. Although I suspected he might not make it, I was praying so hard that he would make it.

Sometimes I think the hardest loses I face as a breeder are the youngones like this - they've gotten old enough for me to know them a bitand care for them...but they pass so young that I wonder what theywould have been like (I've seen so many different personalities in myrabbits).

Even though I've lost several - it always hurts to lose them and you never get used to it.

However, I'm sure that in his short life span - he knew you loved himand you made his life as good as you could. Maybe some day you can takecomfort in that.

Peg

Back