Thoughts on MENU rabbit food?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jovnn

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got gifted a bag of MENU Care Complex Vitamin Fortified Pet Rabbit Food but was wondering if it was a good brand to feed my bun or if I should toss or possibly donate it? My rabbit eats Oxbow’s Essentials Adult Rabbit Food which she loves; however, I haven’t heard much about this Menu brand and am skeptical about the ingredients. Has anyone else ever tried out this brand or have any opinions on it? Let me know, thank you in advance!895C5D0B-FE51-48E4-BE64-2D4F75563135.jpeg
3E0115F9-4E5B-40A5-9ED9-51D2CB9797CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Meh. Protein is a bit high. Fiber is a bit low. Seems a bit carb heavy with seeds, oats, peas, barley. Don't know if I'd call it terrible but there are certainly better options.

edit: I just noticed the guaranteed analysis at the bottom of your photo. I had gone online to check and online (Petsmart, Vitakraft Menu Care Complex) it listed protein as 14.5% and fiber as 11-16%. 🤔 But your photo shows different numbers that put the fiber and protein in the recommended ranges.

Last edited:
It’s not a good brand, I can easily buy that from any food store here in sweden and it often have corn in it. Even though it say most part is timothy hay, I wouldn’t believe it. It dosen’t say how many percent is timothy hay and have quite a lot of extra in it as corns, papaya, soya, beans and so on.

But myself avoid most that have soya and corns in it for my bunnies ☺️

Latest posts

Back