thought u actually cared

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
u all could respond to the cutelittlecapabarawhile i am waiting for someone to hellp or give me some advice on howto handle outdoor rabbits that used to beindoorbut i guess u all just dontcarewell i guess i got on the wrong site cause i never had a prob herebefore but here i am at wits end on how to tell if my 4rabbits are stessing and u all can answer for helpbut more interested in a carpabara yaaaaaaaaaa i agree theyare cute but my posst came in first sonow i will have to take this on my ownand have toguessthanks hope ur capabara search turns outwell

Not everyone has responded to that thread, but I can't say that I see your thread....

JEEEZ you only posted it like 15 min ago. Give people a chance.

LOL. I haven't even seen your thread. This forumis at such a fast pace now it is hard to keep up with everything. Sitback and breath.. it pays to be patient. If your post hasn't gotten anyresponses and is on the next page, a simple bump is all it takes forpeople to see it.

~Nichole

What an offensive way to ask for help!

We all have very busy lives. For you to reprimand us as you have isquite insulting. We do the best we can with the time we have to give.

It's a shame you feel offended by our not "hopping to you first request" within minutes of your posting it.

I hope the members of this forum will excuse your selfishness.

Trust me, this is no way to reach out.

-Carolyn

First, I'm sorry, but I did NOT see yourpost. My internet has been giving me problems and I was justable to get back on, if you have a problem with this, you might trycontacting my internet service provider.

Second, I did not see a post about a capabara either so I certainly did not respond to it.

Third, I do not have any experience with moving indoor rabbitsoutdoors. My rabbits have always lived indoors and I do notplan to move them outdoors, so I have done minimal research on thissubject.

Fourth,this really gets me, if you ask someone for help, youDO NOT respond bythrowing a temper tantrum when you do notget that help the very minute you asked for it.Thisis a website, and while people try to offer advice as quickly aspossible, it is impossible for them to respond to you the very instantyou post something, sometimes it can take several minutes or evenhours. If you need an instant response to a medical type ofquestion (and yes stressing rabbits could be considered a medicalquestion) you need to contact a 24 hr. vet'soffice.

I'm sorry I went on and on here, but you need to havepatience. Someone will respond to you, it just takessometime and you need to stop, take a deep breath and relax alittle.

Ok, considering most of the members here haveINSIDE rabbits,if you're the one with the outside rabbit anddon't know the answer, how do you expect the people withonlyinside rabbits to know? I think you should be a bit morepatient and calm down, perhaps the people with outside rabbits were noton the board or didn't see the post.

In general, it'ssafe to assume that most people skip over posts that they don't haveanswers to.

Therefore, you weren't being ignored,it's just that no one was availablewho had an answer for you.

Raspberry

Carolyn, Very well said.

I saw the post. I don't have outdoor rabbits. My rabbit is inside allthe time. So I'm not going to post about something I don't know about.

Yes, I posted about the Cabybara. I know a little about them so why not.

To me it's as though you are not asking for help but demanding it. Noneof us here are obligated to help anyone. There is no rule that says weHAVE To help. We all do it because we wantto do it. We wantto help others and be helped, and learn together. No more no less.

I think maybe a bit of patience will get you alot more thandemanding and insulting. I hope all goes well for your rabbits.

Tina

I agree with everyone on here, i think you shouldwait a lil longer before cracking hang on i dont think you should crackat all. The people on this board are amazing and will help you withanything if you GIVE THEM TIME.

Sorry if i seem really mean but I hate it when people crack at nice people itz not on.

Becc

I couldnt find your post. Usually when a rabbitstresses, it goes off its feed, or shows signs of illness, likesnuffles, direah excetra. Rabbits are just fine outside since they arean outdoor animal. Thats what their coat and fur are for. Your rabbitsshould fine outside as long as they are healthy and protected frompredators and the weather.

I have had bunnies ive doctored up by bringing them inside, then movingthem back outside when they are well. They have adjusted to beingindoors, and outdoors just fine. However, I have two that cannot gooutdoors permanently because bam, they get hit with alergies and thesnuffles. They go out on leashes on nice days.

So... as long as the rabbits are healthy, and not showing signs ofillness from being moved indoors to outdoors, they should be just fine.If they show any signs of stress then move them back indoors and keepthem there.

Hope that has answered your question.

I'll try and find your previous post next, I knowyou felt desperate for an answer and were very stressed but like othershave said - if you're feeling like that you should contact a vetasap. I'm sure everyone will accept your apology - it wasgiven in good grace and we do forgive and forget here. Nobodywas ignoriung your post we just want to give you the best advicepossible.

beans_mommy wrote:
im sssssssry?? i was just so anxious?? and worried???? i reallyam srry? if i offended anyone personally? i will make a personalapology??????????? again im srry

?

Thank you, beans_mommy.

Bygones.

It seems that between dixonsrabbitry and the others in your other post,a good deal of your concerns and questions have been answered.

-Carolyn

all the people who responded to that post....none of them have outdoor bunnies.
No one had responded yet when I posted on it. Seeing as itwas after 10 pm here, I wouldn't have been suprised if there were noresponses til morning. Although there is no requirement toexplain myself, I was posting on another thread and doing some otherstuff online when she posted BOTH threads.

Just because you might see names online, you don't know that they areseeing the forum. Those who were posting in the other threadyou complain about might not have even left that thread whiletalking.... It was posted 10 min or so before your first one.People might be in PM's, or not even at their desk as I do... walkaround, fold laundry etc., while photos load and things.

Sometimes it takes a bit to get an answer, and if it's more of an emergency, it's time to call a vet!

Try to be a bit more patient if it's not so urgent. Believeme, we all know how upsetting situations with the bunniesare. No one ignores a genuine need. You would havegotten responses without this thread.

lanna21974 wrote:
I agree with Carolyn...Let's let bygones be bygones. :)

How are the bunnies this morning?

Lanna
Exactly! We're here cause we all love our bunnies and enjoy everyone else's and want to help when we can :)

No sense in wasting good time with the other stuff ......

How's the buns?

Latest posts

Back