Thought it was time I shared these

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mezeta

Reaction score
Just realised I haven't put pictures of my terrible two for ages, last pictures I put up were of Dexter annd that was because he had an abcess so thought it was about time I shared some happier pictures :biggrin2:

My little girl Jessica enjoying a walk

Only thing missing from this picture is Jen's Mouse!! Can I bunny nap?!? Bristol is only four hours away from me Jen ;)

Yup thats Rabbits online Dexter is checking out, he's a big fan as well :biggrin2:

mezeta wrote:
My little girl Jessica enjoying a walk
Only thing missing from this picture is Jen's Mouse!! Can I bunny nap?!? Bristol is only four hours away from me Jen ;)

[align=center]:jumpforjoy:
YAY!!!!!!!

I'm sooo glad you finally posted pictures of these 2! I've missed them! Is your internet back up and running ok now? Does this mean we can see more pictures? :biggrin2:

Oh, and NO, sorry, you can't have little Mouseickle, although I doubt you'd want her lol... cheeky little thing is making up for her shyness in youth by being a ball of mischief these past weeks! :shock:

[/align]

mezeta wrote:
lol. yup you will most certainly be seeing more of these two from now on.
Woo!:biggrin2: They are SO cute together! Did they go back together ok after Dexter's trip to the vets?

The pic that I quoted above is soooo cute- I love how they're pretty much identical yet you can tell them apart from the ear length lol.... :D

lol isnt it funny when people say your buns are cute you feel so proud hehehe.

I had them seperated for a couple of days but I could tell that they were desperate to be together again so I put them together and Jessica grunted at Dexter an chased him away :(tried again the next day and they were all lovey dovey again and snuggled up in a cardboard box together. Its funny becasue when we first got Dexter he would be grooming Jess constantly and he would put his head under hers and she would ignore him I felt really sorry for him but now Jess grooms him more than he grooms her and he is always begging for more putting is nose under her chin lol. I think he has got her wraped around his little paws hehe

:biggrin2:He's looking so much better now.

I took some really nice pictures of them at the weekend and was going to post them but i've lost my camera :-(

Back