Thought I'd show you some pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymaker64

Reaction score
My father in law thought that he'd lost his camera but he had left it at my house. When I phoned him to tell him he said "Don't tell Pam (his wife) because I've already bought another one and she'll go mad at me". So he said I could keep the camera if I keep my mouth shut. LOL
So I thought I'd show you some pics I took with it today.

100_0204.jpg

100_0193.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0207.jpg

Stanley never eats hay. He always turns his nose up at it. Today he found a bag with hay in that I had just taken out of my son's rabbit hutches and I caught him eating it. Guess it has to smell dirty before it tastes good. He wasn't happy when I took it off him.

100_0210.jpg

100_0213.jpg

I just have to say - not that you haven't already herd this a million times - I LOVE HIM! :) Anytime you want to send him over here to me you can go right ahead :) :p He could squish my Simi and Sisi, but oh well! Hes SO CUTE!!:adorable::adorable::adorable::heart::inlove:

Aww! So cute! I just love big bunnies.. I thought he might be a continental/french lop mix with those ears! That's odd that he's loppy.. hehe very cute! Do you know how much he weighs at the moment?

The rest of the litter had sticky up ears. So did his parents. The breeder was going to keep him untill his ears dropped, When I first got him his ears both hung to the same side which looked even more odd lol

DSC00281.jpg

I havent got anything to weigh him on at the moment. I will soon, then I'll let you know. He was 5lbs when he had his injections at 9 1/2 weeks.

Stanley is one of my most favorite buns on the forum :inlove:.

That is so nice of you. I'll give him a hug and kiss off you in the morning. I don't know why but his coat is getting really patchy colours in it. I hadn't noticed untill I looked at the pic from when I got him.

Is he molting? That could be a sign on the patchyness on his coat.

:)

OMG, Stanley is fabulous!!!!!! He's bigger than most of my kitties...and definitely larger than my Holland Lops. Wow!

What's his personality like? I think it's cute how he only wants the dirty hay. Our Emmaline prefers to eat hay she can steal from another rabbit's bin rather than her own. Go figure!

I see, too, that you've got a bun named BigWig. We've got a Pipkin. Perhaps between the two of us we could cover all the Watership Down rabbits (hehehe):biggrin2:.

Any photos of BigWig and the others? Good thing you "inherited" that camera.

Well, his personality it a bit too good. He even follows me to the toilet. He runs round me in circles which is becoming anoying because he trips me up. He has started to nibble my ankles as he does this. I've been told that once he is fixed that this should stop. He is to be fixed on 1st Aug. He sneaks upstairs when I'm not looking and when I go fetch him he stamps his feet like a stroppy teenager. Apart from all that he is a sweetie. Loves to cuddle up to me on the settee. He just leaps up when I'm led down. Not nice when he lands on my tummy. :X I now have to keep all my windows shut cos he jumps on the window and out he goes. I also have to higher all my garden fence which is 5' cos he clears it no problem. It's a good job he's cute cos thats how he gets away with all his naughty stuff. I will be taking pics of the other buns later.

:bunny18LOL!!! The more I hear about Stanley the more I like the fellow. Nothing like a naughty bunny to make our days brighter.

Emmaline and I played a game of chase last night when she decided that she'd rather dash around under the bed and dresser than be caught to go back in her house. I was out of breath, and I do believe she was laughing at me:bunnydance:the entire time.

Of course, the game is funny when I've got nothing to do but play. It's a bit exasperating when I've got to be out the door to work in 5 minutes. That's when her name gets changed to bad bunny.:nonono: Still, I wouldn't have them any other way.

Latest posts

Back