Those cute emoticons

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
i like the emoticons but only have the basic 10 how do I get more of them???
you guys seem to have clapping hands and little smilesy jumping in and out of bed with alarm clock next to them!

I want some more!!!! (Please) where do i find them???? :?

Yes, I'm one who thought the Smileys were havinga negative impact on my computer. Loved them because they areso expressive, but they also added to the amount of time I spend hereby forcing me to look for the "just the right" Smiley.

I still miss 'em, but my computer doesn't seem to lag as it did when I used them.

Buck

I too cannot have SmileyCentral on my computer because it causes a great deal of problems.

A lot of times downloadable programs willinclude spyware thatdownloads with it automatically. That's when you get things likeannoying pop-ups and your computer freezes because too many programsare running at once.

I've had to take it off because my computer became miserably slow and Icould not get rid of the pop-ups! It also created problems with otherprograms that would constantly shut down or freeze (most were my photoediting software which I use a lot) so SmileyCentral had to go. :(

P.S.- You can download a free spyware scan called 'Spybot - Search& Destroy' which is one of the best spyware scans out there(second only to one that you have to buy). Spybot is not for sale, itonly comes as a free downloadable program. But beware, SmileyCentralwill show up as spyware.

Latest posts

Back