this weekend is it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww he's adorable and i love the color...I like the name Conan for him personally lol ....I have a intact male mini lop mix Stewie and the more i spend more time with him the more i fall for him with every day that goes by..He's being a lil stinker the last couple of days ..he comes running over grunting and nipping at my legs when i'm sitting down at the computer but we're setting some ground rules there ..I never realized having a bun as a pet was so much fun and entertaining which he certainly is ...So happy to see that you opened your heart up once again ...They are amazing creatures :)

Here's a pic of Stewie he wouldn't stay still on the floor so i picked him up and took his pic with the camera on the laptop...HAHA gotta cha i told him that's why he has that look LOL he just cracks me up.

Me And Stewie.jpg

So as it turned out, this little guy wasn't for me, he was already promised to another family and there was a bit of a mix up... I brought him back this morning and picked out a 6 week old that looks just like him. I feel a better connection with my new new lil guy. He's so tiny and already oh so loving. Posting pics soon!

My NEW little guy. Just 6weeks old. Adorable little boy! I need a name for him. I miss the one I brought home yesterday too

Awwwww he's adorable and i love the color...I like the name Conan for him personally lol ....I have a intact male mini lop mix Stewie and the more i spend more time with him the more i fall for him with every day that goes by..He's being a lil stinker the last couple of days ..he comes running over grunting and nipping at my legs when i'm sitting down at the computer but we're setting some ground rules there ..I never realized having a bun as a pet was so much fun and entertaining which he certainly is ...So happy to see that you opened your heart up once again ...They are amazing creatures :)

Here's a pic of Stewie he wouldn't stay still on the floor so i picked him up and took his pic with the camera on the laptop...HAHA gotta cha i told him that's why he has that look LOL he just cracks me up.

He's adorable!

How adorable! Is he already home at 6 weeks? Or were the pics from the breeders?

Either way, I hope everything works out well with your little one.

Back