This really has not been my week.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
So last week I was basically "dismissed" from the babysitting job I had, because the kids' mom quit her job after 3 days. I wasn't feeling well anyway so went home and decided to clean my room (which most of you would have probably had a heart attack at seeing), and spilled mt dew on my phone. :pssd:

If that wasn't bad enough, I now have bronchitis (which is probably my own fault for going out in 20 degree weather without a coat), and am miserable. :grumpy:

The good news is I'm getting a new phone this week, but if this bronchitis doesn't go away I may be too dead (figuratively) to use it. :X

Ugh, I hate bronchitis. I got bronchitis and I also have severe asthma, I was in and out of the hospital for a week and a half just because I literally would have suffocated without medicine. :grumpy: I got it again about a month later, but that time I had my own nebulizer at home so I didn't have to go to the hospital the second time.

My mother gets paid today so I finally get some cough syrup (after 3 days without it) and can finally stop couching. I'm sorry you two have it so bad :( I like to complain about it but that's only cause my ribs are bruised from coughing so bad. I hope you both feel better!

Yeah, I think complaining about bronchitis is totally justified. Were you able to sleep before the medicine? I couldn't sleep without cough medicine when I had it.

I looked after my mom for 18 years. She had COPD resulting from continuous cases of broncitis through her lifetime. She had asthma until she moved from southern BC which is a heavy fruit growing area and very dry to the shuswap which has a tendency to be cooler and wetter. We did the whole neubilizer thing, oxygen and a huge parcel of drugs. Believe it or not she lived to 86. Determined old broad. When her lungs got sore and achy from the coughing, I used an old fashion mustard plaster. That helped alot. Some of the hospitals are bringing them back. You can actual find directions on line if you are interested.

Bronchitis SUCKS!!

I was a smoker for 9 years (9 years I immensely regret) and I had bronchitis every year I smoked.

I quit feb 2nd 2002, so over 10 years ago!, and I haven't had it since.

I remember coughing so hard i would throw up and bruise my ribs.

Feel better soon!!! It is horrible!!

Aww Congrats Lisa! I tried smoking when I was in High School and never liked it, so thankfully I never got into that. :)

Ashtin, I couldn't get an hours sleep without waking up coughing. I didn't take cough medicine last night cause I forgot and woke up at 3:30 coughing up a lung D:

Thank you for all the well wishes, bun lovers. <3

Back