This is Luey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkdef

Reaction score
I never used to like the rabbits much, until I got to know them. Now I love the little critters.

Not satisfied with sharing, I now have my own guy. His name is Luey. Don't let minilops tell you he is hers. Not at all true.

Now for the pictures. I'm not good at taking pictures so bare with me on this one peoples.

Luey3.jpg

Luey2.jpg

luey1.jpg

Luey4.jpg

Ain't he a good looking guy, just like his daddy.

He is a handsome little doll:inlove:.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Oh yes he is. Thank you.He is much smaller thanthe other rabbits we have, and has a ring around his back leg which Iam wondering if it is a good idea to remove. It looks annoying.

Also Luey is just over 2 years old and is a Miniature Lop and is DarkSable Papered Show Bunny. If that means anything to you, to me I justlike him.

A ring around his back leg? Was that a tag orsomething since he was a show bunny? Usually they just tattoo theirears. I have never heard of a ring around the leg.

I would remove it! It must be super annoying, and if he is just a pet now....then there is no need for it:tongutwo:.

Oops I meant he is just over 3, not 2.

Show rabbits in New Zealand get British Rabbit Council rings. They areBCR then the number, I called the girl we got him from and asked.

I don't ever plan to show him so yes I think I will get it removed. Ihave change of ownership slip for the ring, it has to be registeredunder the new owners name so if I remove it I guess I wont have to dothat which is good.

Luey should have been called speedy gonzales. All he does is run andnever sits still for a pat on the head but he is very fun to watch.

Thank you for your nice comments :cool:

Yeah, I would definitely look into getting that ring removed:).

Go to the bunny blogs section and start a blog for this little guy andyour other rabbits. We all love pictures and stories aroundhere:wink:stikpoke.

There's our little sweetie! He really is very cute. the photo's don't do him justice at all.

BunBun is not happy we have another sable minilop, he wanted to be the only one :D.

I am confused! This is both of your rabbits? Is clarkdef your son, husband, daughter, ect? lol.

I think I am going nuts:craziness.

He looks like a really cute little guy :)

My bunny had a ring around his back leg when I got him, too. Thebreeder took it off for me as I'm not planning on showing him, and alsobecause it could cause problems if he gets much bigger!!

I hope one day my husband comes to love bunnies as much as I do :)

Thanks for clearing that up:). I didn't mean to ask a personal question....I was just confused!

:headsmack

That was not a personal qustion. Now if youasked me what size socks I wear I might have no answered that one. Wedo not have holland lops in this country. Miniature Lop I suppose lookspretty close from what I see on here but not the same ears and don'tpose the same.

I will make a blog as soon as I can force minilops to...er I mean...myself to do it :shock:.

P.S I am pretty new to fourms so if I do something wrong let me know.

:bunnydance:

Yay for the bunny! Yay for converting Mat!

Very cute bunny. Now we need a pictureof you and Leuy so you can put it in the Blog "Men and theirBunnies" in the Photo Phillies section.

Susan:bunnydance:

Hi there Mat! We have heard wonderful things about you. Im so excited to see you got your own bunny. He is adorable!

Latest posts

Back