This is how I found Mouse...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
I thought that she might move when I got up with the camera and went towards her, but no, she stayed fast asleep, until I got right up close, when her ear all of a sudden went up!

It's not a long video, honest! Watch it, it's cute! :p

That's funny! I was expecting her to be lying down. Wonder what she was thinking about.

Awww poor Mouse! :p

Isn't it funny? She was sleeping like that for a good 10-15 mins lol! Before that she was eating hay, but she just started chewing slower and slower, before she fell asleep completely! :p

Have you seen the one where Yofi is doing that? It's hilarious!

I thought he was being stubborn but I've seen several now that will take a short "vacation" while sitting up sometimes... LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:

I thought he was being stubborn but I've seen several now that will take a short "vacation" while sitting up sometimes... LOL!
No! I have to see!

She falls asleep sat up quite often, always with her ears 'slicked' back.... Just thought it was so cute how she had her paws on the hay basket- sort of like an old granny pushing a trolley LOL! :biggrin2:

Oh that is really cute, I have to admit I didn't know quite what I was looking at first, I though she might have been a large squirrel!

I like when they are falling asleep sitting, they start rocking and eventually the head begins to nod... Then suddenly they wake up and it happens all over again until they either decide to lay down and sleep or wake up!!!

dquesnel wrote:
I like when they are falling asleep sitting, they start rocking and eventually the head begins to nod... Then suddenly they wake up and it happens all over again until they either decide to lay down and sleep or wake up!!!
Lol! Mouse does the rocking thing all the time! She sits there for ages half asleep like that.... Always with her ears right back too!

Thanks guys! :D

1 ear up, thier not sure about you yet, coming at them with a camcorder.

according to rabbit behavor that thier not not sure of you

Buneary49 wrote:
1 ear up, thier not sure about you yet, coming at them with a camcorder.

according to rabbit behavor that thier not not sure of you
I think that Mouse was more like "Moooom, I was SLEEPING, you woke me up!! My guys always stick one ear up if I disturb them when they are lounging. Kind of like "what now woman!" :D

I love the video, so cute. My guys do the "nodding" thing. Gixxer was falling asleep once and he was too close to a ledge on his condo and wound up falling off :shock: I can laugh about it now since he was ok, now he NEVER sits on the edge of the ledge, he's either in the middle or in the back!

Oh my that was way cute!! Look at Mouse nodding off, and yet she refuses to let go of her hay hhaha!

Thanks for sharing!
Jessica

too cute!

there are times it's a good thing they don't speak english...somehow I don't think Mouse would have nice things to say about disturbing her nap! :biggrin2:

Lola does the one ear thing too..."hmm...what was that? nah...I'm too tired to get up and find out...I'll just listen on this side and keep my other ear warm.."

mouse_chalk wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

No! I have to see!

She falls asleep sat up quite often, always with her ears 'slicked' back.... Just thought it was so cute how she had her paws on the hay basket- sort of like an old granny pushing a trolley LOL! :biggrin2:

I had to seek help from Bassetluv! I couldn't find it LOL!

Here it is:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v367/bassetluv/?action=view&current=Feb1408Yofistatue2.flv

Bo B Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

No! I have to see!

I had to seek help from Bassetluv! I couldn't find it LOL!

Here it is:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v367/bassetluv/?action=view&current=Feb1408Yofistatue2.flv

OMG! That is so cute!! I love how he 'talks' in his sleep!!

Chalk does that... but she actually talks... She goes 'Brrp! Brrrrrrp! Brp! Brrlp!' LOL... it's so cute!

Mouse just falls asleep in the most random places... Earlier it was right in the middle of the living room floor. Right now she is flopped behind the tub we keep old litter and hay in, and Chalk is flopped the other way, so I can see 2 pairs of bunny legs poking out from behind the tub lol :p

Thanks for your comments guys :D

I think that when they fall asleep like that..... they feel so safe that they don't care where it is. That's awesome!

Mine don't talk in their sleep! :( But Tony's nose goes 90 mph all the time!

Latest posts

Back