This is Chamomile

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanie

Reaction score
Hello. Today I got my very first bunny, Chamomile! She is a lionhead mix and is super adorable :) I plan to free roam her, and she seems relaxed and is eating and drinking. In the picture, she is in the box the shelter gave us, which we are using as a cardboard hideyhouse

Attachments

• 20200608_173008.jpg
    20200608_173008.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I got a wire hutch and took the door off--a pan inside for potty and 3 water bottles plus an hay rack on the outside. Also have several pans around the room filled with shredded newspaper for digging and potty needs. Your little one is very cute. I also have a large cardboard box with six other boxes inside with hole cut thru each and also from one level to the next .

Oceanie, you got your bunny! I am so excited for you, she's absolutely adorable and you are going to be such an amazing rabbit mom! I got the same toys I see you got her! Mine loved them and Oxbow makes really neat toys (although cleaning up the toys shredded remains an hour after I give them to the buns is always a laugh!)

Congratulations!!!

She occasionally flicks out her tounge several times in a row, and it's so cute, but I don't know what it means lol.

Congrats and THANK YOU for getting a rescue bun. You saved a life. Do lots of research on Housse Rabbit Society or other reputable web sites and you will be an awesome bunny parent! All the best!

Oh my goodness she is just precious!! Yay I'm so glad you finally got your bun bun! You're going to be a wonderful bunny mom. Chamomile is going to be so well loved!

Hello. Today I got my very first bunny, Chamomile! She is a lionhead mix and is super adorable :) I plan to free roam her, and she seems relaxed and is eating and drinking. In the picture, she is in the box the shelter gave us, which we are using as a cardboard hideyhouse
Awwww!!! Hi! Love the name!

She's very beautiful and surely very nice, congratulations!

Oh my gosh! She is so cute and I love that name! 😍 😍 😍 Tell her Theo said hello!

She likes classical music! My alarm went off and the sound was Bach Cello Suite 1. She started loafing and listened all the way through! She got up when it was over so I searched for it on YouTube, then she sat back down to hear more. :)

Look up Relaxing Rabbit music on Spotify/Youtube, mine LOVE it, they often loaf and chitter when I play it (it's pretty good for studying too). Willa likes New Slang by The Shins, she finds it calming and I always play it for her on road trips. Chamomile sounds like a character!

Congrats on getting your first bun! She's so cute! I wonder if my new bun will love classical too....

Latest posts

Back